FanFiction.Net
for Toy Maker's Daughter Book Two: Serpentine Chambers

8/13/2018 c7 Twister60
8/13/2018 c7 4TheMarphasChappers
Poor Calla, but it is all part of the Growing up game, right? Anyway, Hermione's second personality, Leon is interesting even if we have not seen much of him. He seems very possessive though and that might get interesting, especially later on. I do wonder what Sully will think of them though if one considers it then one could see Hermione as Liu's daughter and Leon as Sully's son, as I said it is going to be very interesting. I think this was a very good chapter.
8/11/2018 c6 Twister60
Fantastic chapter as always!
8/11/2018 c6 Jostanos
*chuckles warmly* I love this chapter, BK! Jareth arrives for Calla's birthday, and Calla receives some wonderful gifts! the most wonderful of all of them is The Mirror that Jason made for her to see Lily every now and then. :)

*rubs the back of his head sheepishly* Yeah.. about that reference? It is older than even _I_ am, and I am one the older members on FFN at the moment.. I think... Not due to 'tenure' on the site, mind, but in actual 'Real Life Age'.

And now for something completely different:
A Goblin extracting a spirit from a scar and placing it in a doll/marionette.
8/11/2018 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
8/11/2018 c6 ThunderClaw03
There love between Jason and Lily is a beautiful thing. Ron's rat is in trouble next year. Can't wait to see what happens next update soon
8/6/2018 c5 bella.beau.14
Morr when u can please its getting good
8/6/2018 c5 Jostanos
*blinks* I'm surprised that you didn't get the reference. *ahem* "Candy Pop Corn and Calla Cares" is my parody of.. "Jimmy Cracked Corn, and I don't care"

JARETH HAS ARRIIIIIIVED-AH! WOOO!
8/5/2018 c5 Twister60
Fantastic chapter, I loved little Luna!
8/5/2018 c5 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. I can so see Calla shoving a sword up someone's ass when she has that time of the month. Imagine the goblin king giving Calla a goblin made sword for her birthday, are you trying to kill some of the dicks at Hogwarts? Because if you are there are poisons in the muggles world that Wizarding world doesn't have. Can't wait to see what happens next update soon
8/5/2018 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
7/31/2018 c4 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Hermione will be alright in the end she just needs to learn to control somethings. I would hate to be a guy that gets too grabby knives in the balls anyone. I have a prank for Calla to pull cupcakes with laxative in the icing. Update soon
7/30/2018 c4 Jostanos
Omake: Just to be silly.. Hermione's Second Personality will be portrayed by Mandy Potemkin's character from "The Princess Bride": "Hello.. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
*bows theatrically*

And now for something completely different: Candy Pop Corn. and Calla Cares.
7/30/2018 c4 26Thunder-Death
Niceeeeeeeeeee
7/29/2018 c4 Twister60
I had the biggest grin on my face when reading the Candy Pop part. Fantastic chapter!
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »