for Dead To A Demon

1/9 c3 2SkeletoKyuubiDragon
Pls continue this story it’s badass
12/25/2020 c2 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 2
12/25/2020 c1 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 1
10/23/2020 c3 SomePervyGuy
Really goid story starting up here. Pls continue it. Pretty pls.
11/1/2018 c3 7MickDunD
Why did you stop writing this? Its amazing!
9/30/2018 c3 eternal chill
Great story so far, please continue updating!
9/6/2018 c3 Guest
Well I like the story so I don't have any criticism to say.

This review is mostly to make something clear, the civil war happened at least two centuries before Rias's birth.
You're not the first one to make the mistake but it's been confirmed indirectly in the LN. The evil piece system has been introduced after the civil war to make up for the loss of lives in devil kind and in sirzechs peerage there is MacGregor Mathers and Okita Souji two persons who lived in the 19th century, meaning that the civil war happened at least at the beginning of the 19th century (because we must take into account that there must have been post war reparations and introducing new system takes time so you could even say that it happened during the 18th century). And Rias has been confirmed to be 17 years old at the beginning of the serie.

Aside from that I like your story and I'm waiting for the next chapter gadly.

Have a good Day.
8/1/2018 c3 25YashaIgnisVolk
Another great chapter. Love to see Zabuza doing infiltration work, and I love that he's trying to change for the better, mostly by working for the good guys. I'm curious to see how this war plays out, with a new factor thrown into the mix! Keep up the good work.
7/30/2018 c3 Greer123
You are doing a great job writting this story.
7/25/2018 c1 Guest
Edo Zabuza memories?
7/24/2018 c3 Guest
Why doesnt Zabuza remember when he was in Edo tensei?
7/25/2018 c3 4Dr4g0nb411z
Absolutely amazing story I love almost everything about it! Keep up the awesome work
7/23/2018 c2 logron
"Anyone of any strength level can be taken down with a well planned ambush while being outnumbered. That is simple fact."

It was your fact, you just make excuse for the plot where zabuza save her. This part was where I already know you will nerf dxd side like 90% naruto crossover's author.
7/22/2018 c3 4Spartastic 4
I think that one of the reasons this fic is so good, aside from how well you do it, is that it focus’s on someone who isn’t from the main cast. Instead it focus’s on the “first boss,” so to say. Zabuza was a very real threat in the Narutoverse and most people tend to forget that he was able to go toe-to-toe with Kakashi. It’s nice to see Zabuza getting some love instead of just being glossed over.

What you do with him is a damn fine thing and is something that could be very possible if he did continue to live. Keep up the great work man
7/22/2018 c3 desdelor97
This was a solid chapter,
Keep up the astounding work.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »