for Of All the Camps in All of Korea

1/16/2020 c1 4Sprout76
Just read this all the way through, loved it
3/29/2019 c29 Guest
What a great story. Love how you intertwined the episodes from the show.
2/24/2019 c4 4Onlybooksandchocolate
This is great! I love it!
11/10/2018 c29 Guest
Perfect ending! Thank you for your hard work!
11/10/2018 c29 Karen
Wonderful! Love how you completed the circle with bookended chapters. Well done! Do you ever wonder what MASH would have been like if Ben and Margaret were married, to each other, from the very beginning? Do you know if that fanfic has been written? Sounds like something you could tackle next, by chance? I’d read that story as well. Great work!
11/10/2018 c29 Agni
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. I love this pairing and it was wonderful to have something that was perfectly written to read. Thank you!
11/10/2018 c29 47phnxgrl
Kudos on an interesting ending.
11/9/2018 c29 Agni
11/9/2018 c27 Agni
OMG !
11/8/2018 c28 phnxgrl
I loved how Hawkeye is given the letters Margaret wrote to him but never sent them though she kept them all. Please continue.
11/8/2018 c28 Guest
You have done a great job with this story.
11/8/2018 c27 Karen
Oh Wow! I’m glad she told him. How is he going to react after reading the letters? I hope that you have a happy ending planned. Great story! Please end it happily! This has been very well written. Great writing style. Please continue.
11/7/2018 c27 Guest
Thanks for this chapter! I look forward to the last chapters and appreciate your work.
11/7/2018 c27 phnxgrl
I loved how Margaret finally tells Hawkeye about his son who died. Please continue.
11/3/2018 c26 Agni