for From Afar

12/24/2019 c12 MJ
Hope to see more of this if you feel like returning to it. The best Jopper fic I’ve read. You really get these two, and your writing is phenomenal.
10/23/2019 c7 AGirlHasANewName
I am trying to read more slowly because this is the best #Jopper content out there. Wow. Such great writing. Thank you!
2/4/2019 c12 Guest
This story is amazing. You are so talented! I'm happy you're still updating this!
2/4/2019 c12 14Section8grl
Heartbreaking about Chester. Nice to see Joyce acknowledging what that scene in the tunnel made obvious.
2/4/2019 c12 5carrymehome
I love everything about this imagery.

Bob knowing that Joyce carries a torch for Hopper but not saying anything because Bob is so conflict avoidant.

Will calling Hopper to help with the dog and Hopper coming. Both such sweet insights into their respective characters.
1/3/2019 c11 14Section8grl
Welcome back! It's been so long I thought you'd given up on it.

I suffer from SAD as well. Winter can be a tough time. Might be best that the new series is in summer. We'll be better able to take whatever they throw at us.

Yesterday I cried watching Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. That poor Brachiosaurus!
1/2/2019 c11 5carrymehome
Feel free to slow burn the daylights out of this thing. We have 6 whole months to kill.

I love the observation that Bob left Joyce no room to shatter whereas she and Jim can be hot messes together.
11/27/2018 c10 carrymehome
I was literally just thinking about you this weekend and hoping you would update soon. Your ears must have been burning.

I love this concept of how Joyce and Hopper are ultimately fated to be with one another, but that they need to come to the relationship as mature people with life experiences. It's very When Harry Met Sally in nature.
11/13/2018 c9 Vera
Love your story!
Please update soon!
Love from Holland
11/5/2018 c9 scarlettfawn
I really do not want this story to end. This story is getting me through some really dark times as well. I save the updates so I can make my morning coffee and find a space that is quiet and mine and melt in to the Stranger Things world, and melt in to the extension of that world you have created. Thank you for giving light in darkness, and to keep on writing even though you are going through your own hard times.
10/30/2018 c9 carrymehome
This slow burn is going to kill me, I swear.

I like your additions to the backstory. Well done
10/27/2018 c9 14Section8grl
That was intense! Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/30/2018 c8 Section8grl
All this sexual tension is gonna kill me! Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/30/2018 c8 5carrymehome
I like your portrayal of Hopper trying to move past his admittedly unattractive period. We like to call that “going on a trampage”.

Your interaction between Hopper and Joyce is very much in line with David Harbour’s statement that because they knew each other from high school, they’re able to see that version of each other even though they’ve certainly both made some poor life choices since then.
9/13/2018 c7 scarlettfawn
Wow...this chapter got me!
I savor each and every one of your chapters! Getting a notification of a new one in my inbox makes my day. I love how you write the characters, you really capture them as they truly are, all while giving the fandom what we want and what the show hasn't...yet ;) Well done!
30 Page 1 2 Next »