for From Afar

9/12/2018 c7 5carrymehome
Seriously, they could have had sex right there on the front porch and it would have been less intimate than that. Damn.
9/12/2018 c5 carrymehome
Two things hitting me in the feels:

One, the realization that, in the end, Hopper sacrificed the chance at a possibility with Joyce for Eleven is realistic and rather...heavy, I suppose? We know he turns his life completely upside down for her, but we don't necessarily see it spelled out exactly what that entailed.

Two, him answering her phone for her is so strangely intimate.
9/12/2018 c4 carrymehome
I love the way you portray the internal conflict of both characters wanting the same thing and yet feeling like they have to restrain themselves but at the same time questioning even the necessity of that.
9/11/2018 c2 carrymehome
I think Hopper very much fits the male stereotype of the compulsive fixer which is, of course, maddening to Joyce who could probably use some fixing, but can’t allow herself that luxury.

Such a brilliant portrayal
9/11/2018 c1 carrymehome
I love your writing style. It’s so dense and you have such insight into the characters.

I think you’ve nailed the tragedy of Bob and why it’s going to be so hard for Joyce to allow herself to be with Hopper. When you get right down to it, had Joyce not gotten Bob to help her save Hopper, Bob would not have been at the lab and would still be alive. So she more or less sacrificed the unfailingly nice guy she wishes she loved to saved the terminally flawed guy she actually loved and
9/11/2018 c7 14Section8grl
Yay! Another chapter. I love this story. Great to see some Jopper fics on here.
8/22/2018 c6 scarlett fawn
Awwww! He finally said it out loud!

Getting notifications each new chapter is the highlight of my day!
8/19/2018 c6 Section8grl
The bomb drops. Thank you and goodnight.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/8/2018 c5 scarlettfawn
Getting a new chapter to this story makes my day! I can't wait for more!
8/5/2018 c5 Section8grl
So many feels. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/2/2018 c3 scarlettfawn
I love this story! All of the little details and thoughts of the characters are so well written. I can't wait for more!
7/25/2018 c4 Section8grl
Are you phychic? (I hope I spelt that right) Because you've read my mind regarding the Joyce/Bob relationship.
7/23/2018 c1 calliezop
Loved this story. Thank you! Always need more Jopper in my life.
7/9/2018 c2 Section8grl
Still loving it. Poor Hopper. He has no idea why Joyce is pushing him away.
7/7/2018 c1 Section8grl
I love this story. I'm a huge Jopper fan. This story perfectly sums up my thoughts on Joyce's relationship with Bob. I think the guilt is something we'll be seeing quite a bit of in Season 3.

30 « Prev Page 1 2