for Naruto: Shadow of War

8/20/2020 c1 Guest
I never understood why money even MATTERS to anybody in the naruto-verse... Just create gold/diamonds with earth jutsu, OR just henge as someone with money, kill them and TAKE what you want. Use genjutsu and pass out "slips of paper" that people would see as money... Money would seem to be LAUGHABLY easy to come by, for people with superpowers! It's one of the MANY reasons a lot of naruto-haters have ABSOLUTELY no reason for it.. There is NOTHING TO BE GAINED and EVERYTHING to be lost! Revenge for dead loved ones? So what in order to get REVENGE on the kyuubi, your gonna FREE IT so it can kill a bunch of people again? How does that make any sense? If you rip a sealing scroll, you just release it's contents... Nothing else. Getting jutsu, or stuff from naruto's ancestors/father? It's gonna kinda be protected from ANYONE but naruto and besides nobody BUT naruto is gonna be able to use them... So that's impossible too... So as you see... There are no reasons for banishing/trying to kill/or even disregarding naruto. It's just stupid. (especially if the village respects power, which it does! Naruto has it, the uchiha DOESN'T... Kinda obvious)
6/3/2020 c1 Kingkong101
That's it BOOOO!
7/28/2018 c1 Guest
A very good story
7/12/2018 c1 Mariusz1988
So Narutos path of vengence is complete. I sorry for Gaara as he lost his siblings to gained a love. Now it woudl be cool to see Gaara take the ring of power and kill all those responsible for his pain. Overall awesome story.
7/9/2018 c1 bladetri
like XD
7/7/2018 c1 5plums
Your paragraphs need a lot of work. You should honestly have triple the number of paragraphs that you have. The phrase “wall of text” is actually appropriate for a few of them in fact.

Please go back and edit this. It was incredibly difficult to read.
7/7/2018 c1 12helrio uzugaku
No comment, theres nothing to say really.

This is a campfire story, not a fanfiction. I won't be harsh so I will end this before I lose to temptation.
7/7/2018 c1 101VFSNAKE
Interesting story. Naruto got his revenge on Konoha. Sweeet!
7/7/2018 c1 74Snafu the Great
(thumbs up) Good work.
7/7/2018 c1 LoamyCoffee
Oh my god, this was amazing!
7/7/2018 c1 nero99
Impressive story! I like it!
7/7/2018 c1 Guest
Sorry the forced Hinata trope of being mean or cruel to naruto is just done to death do something more original or at least stop making these leaf village all was been evil thing otherwise ok story.
7/7/2018 c1 Guest
should've changed the main character from Naruto to Gaara. People would be less confused.