FanFiction.Net
for Legatus

10/5/2023 c21 1Wicked.A
Nice story sad to see it end so abruptly, it was nice nevertheless and I thank you for the experience
6/25/2021 c21 MorningStarBroken
I place upon this grave a rose, so that others might remember.
2/18/2021 c20 SandZdragon
Sucks it ended but it had to end somewhere I guess but did you really need to leave it on a cliff hanger?
1/21/2021 c21 4ShadowFireZelda
Jeezus. I am not gonna be that guy to complain about you stopping. We aren't paying you or anything so you have no obligation. You do you. I will however point out that, HOLY SHIT what a time to stop. What a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers. It's almost impressive. Anyway, thanks for what we have gotten so far!
6/29/2020 c21 mark adams
thank you. i have enjoyed your stories. best wishes..
6/26/2020 c21 Nerfhearder69
Craaaaaaaaaaapp!
Shit happens, sigh. Thanks for putting paid to it and not dragging it further...
6/26/2020 c21 ThatOneGuyUpstairs
Sad to see this go, but if you’re not of the inclination to continue it, good on you to actually come out and say it, instead of just letting the story sit and rot for years without any updates or clarifications like so many other so writers on this site. Can’t wait to see what comes next from you.
6/25/2020 c21 vmage2
Well poo
6/25/2020 c21 Tiberius3969
SADNESS. It was a great fanfic.
6/25/2020 c1 Cyrus the Reader
I am sad to see this go but I do understand. Sometimes you just lose interest or a real life thing comes in the way. I thank you for the story and wish you the best in life.
6/25/2020 c21 1ABZB13
ברוך דיין האמת
6/12/2020 c20 Yami-Guy
Yea, bullshit eternal cliffhanger. Good story till it ends. Sad to see, hopefully it'll be written again.
8/22/2019 c20 Little Liar
This needs work.
6/15/2019 c20 Nerfhearder69
Whoops! Some one done screwed that pooch! Yeah, I don't think he's gonna be in a forgiving mood when he goes for her... Just sayin'...
5/20/2019 c19 superpierce