for Redemption

5/16 c1 Luxraylover
Nice story man at least the beginning of it. This is a crack pairing I searched and thought it's ambitious to even find an one shot of it but to get multiple chapters and written so well at least from what I read from first chapter is really cool. Hope you will continue man.
As for as the chapter itself I was thinking when this is taking place I suppose it's just before Infinity War after may be Thanos done killing half of Asgardians and Loki and beat up Hulk and got his hand on Tesseract aka space stone. I presume but I am not too sure I guess I will find out I still need to find out Proxima's motive as a member of Black Order I wonder why she would go against her "husband". But this make me even more excited to read the next chapter.
9/24/2020 c8 Guest
Worth the wait, all I can say :) 3. Glad youre all safe, stay like that!
9/23/2020 c8 johncorn
Proxima caught the love bug.
9/19/2020 c8 Guest
Thank you for the update. Please update soon. I love this story
6/20/2020 c7 26Brago12716
Well, you have me hooked now, keep up the good work.
5/13/2020 c7 Just A Reader
Nice. Seemed a little short,to me anyway, but it was another good chapter all the same. Keep up the good work.
5/13/2020 c7 6JAIMOL
It's a very interesting story. I am looking forward to how you plan to continue.
5/13/2020 c7 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story. Can you make proxima and steve get married and have children please? Please tell me yes
2/8/2020 c6 Just A Reader
(clap)(clap)(clap) Awesome. Another great chapter in my opinion. I really wish these chapters came more frequently. I'm very invested in this story. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to more.
2/5/2020 c6 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story.
11/20/2019 c5 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story.
10/2/2019 c4 Cilia Kamala
Awesome story. Proxima Midnight was a very cool character in Infinity War and I always thought that she deserved more screen time then what she got. She's sort of wasted potential fanfiction-wise as well sadly. Which makes this story all the more good.

I'm really enjoying Proxima and Steve's growing friendship/relationship a lot. I think that its a very rare pairing indeed, possibly even unique, considering I've never seen another one like it. Which is definitely a good thing.

Do you think that you could do a story where Proxima Midnight meets Faora (another criminally underrated badass henchwoman who doesn't get nearly enough attention) from the Man of Steel. I imagine that if the two ever met they would quickly become friends. It could even be connected to this story.
7/9/2019 c4 Just A Reader
Fun chapter. Continue to enjoy this story. And while I thought this pairing was completely bonkers...
I'm slowly starting to root for it. Weird.
7/8/2019 c4 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story. Thank you for telling me that there will be a happy ending for the story. Will you make the story of corvus and proxima becoming goods and having children after this story?
5/29/2019 c3 Just A Reader
Very intrigued by this story. Not something that I would've thought to put together. Looking forward to more. (Thumbs Up)
19 Page 1 2 Next »