for Redemption

9/24 c8 Guest
Worth the wait, all I can say :) 3. Glad youre all safe, stay like that!
9/23 c8 johncorn
Proxima caught the love bug.
9/19 c8 Guest
Thank you for the update. Please update soon. I love this story
6/20 c7 23Brago12716
Well, you have me hooked now, keep up the good work.
5/13 c7 Just A Reader
Nice. Seemed a little short,to me anyway, but it was another good chapter all the same. Keep up the good work.
5/13 c7 6JAIMOL
It's a very interesting story. I am looking forward to how you plan to continue.
5/13 c7 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story. Can you make proxima and steve get married and have children please? Please tell me yes
2/8 c6 Just A Reader
(clap)(clap)(clap) Awesome. Another great chapter in my opinion. I really wish these chapters came more frequently. I'm very invested in this story. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to more.
2/5 c6 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story.
11/20/2019 c5 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story.
10/2/2019 c4 Cilia Kamala
Awesome story. Proxima Midnight was a very cool character in Infinity War and I always thought that she deserved more screen time then what she got. She's sort of wasted potential fanfiction-wise as well sadly. Which makes this story all the more good.

I'm really enjoying Proxima and Steve's growing friendship/relationship a lot. I think that its a very rare pairing indeed, possibly even unique, considering I've never seen another one like it. Which is definitely a good thing.

Do you think that you could do a story where Proxima Midnight meets Faora (another criminally underrated badass henchwoman who doesn't get nearly enough attention) from the Man of Steel. I imagine that if the two ever met they would quickly become friends. It could even be connected to this story.
7/9/2019 c4 Just A Reader
Fun chapter. Continue to enjoy this story. And while I thought this pairing was completely bonkers...
I'm slowly starting to root for it. Weird.
7/8/2019 c4 Guest
Please update soon. I love this story. Thank you for telling me that there will be a happy ending for the story. Will you make the story of corvus and proxima becoming goods and having children after this story?
5/29/2019 c3 Just A Reader
Very intrigued by this story. Not something that I would've thought to put together. Looking forward to more. (Thumbs Up)
5/26/2019 c3 Guest
Can you make a story where corvus glaive and proxima midnight become goods and help the avengers to defeat thanos? Please tell me yes. Please make them stay alive forever and together and have children please

Ps: please make a happy for also for this story. Update soon please. I love this story
18 Page 1 2 Next »