for By Choice Or By Blood

3/7/2019 c1 9Heather Snow
Nicely done. I like this AOS version of a familiar story. And love the ending.
9/14/2018 c1 6UTBS279
Very good. The plot — everything.
9/14/2018 c1 88.Years.Of.Silence
That was really good! Thanks for sharing!
7/26/2018 c1 Guest
Loved this
7/25/2018 c1 SnidgetHex
What a most beautiful story!
7/9/2018 c1 FrankieHS
Wow! Thanks for another great story! It always makes my day to see a notification that you have posted something new. Then I read through it so fast, and I'm disappointed that I don't have more to read!

Thanks for bringing TOS episodes into the Kelvin timeline! And thanks for not blinding Spock in this one. Poor Jim did NOT need that to deal with too.

Can't wait for the next one!
7/8/2018 c1 26laureleaf
Operation Annhilate! is one of my favorites. As always, this was so true to the heart of cannon and flawlessly written. I especially liked how you explored Kirk’s inner turmoil about having to kill an entire species, even if that species was inarguably evil.
7/8/2018 c1 19HeronS
I really like your Jim Kirk! As always I love the competence of the crew and the way you write really good, smart scifi.

I'd like to issue you a challenge to write a story where Jim is well rested and not close to a panic attack the whole time. Admittedly... Yeah, give the life they lead... :-).
7/8/2018 c1 Greyninjakitty
Love love love!
7/8/2018 c1 T'Paya
That's just another one of your wonderful stories.
I think you do hit the 2009-trek-note perfectly...even if it might not have been love on first sight.
Thank you very much.
7/8/2018 c1 3mckydstarlight
Ow! The ending was beautiful though!
7/7/2018 c1 Ilia A. Jay
I’ve read the official Star Trek books - not all of them. Your writing of these characters is more fully-fleshed and has more depth that anything I’ve read. I love your twists and tone, and the relationships of these characters is amazing. Please keep writing!
7/7/2018 c1 8MuggleCreator
I needed this!
Brilliantly done.
7/7/2018 c1 19AmandaBaker852
Thanks for the great story. Even with the differences between Sam in AOS and TOS, his death still would have been hard for Jim.
7/7/2018 c1 Iniga
Loved that ending scene with the trio de-briefing.
16 Page 1 2 Next »