for When Two Minds Meet

Intriguing.
11/27/2018 c1 Canon to Fanon
beautiful. please do continue
8/27/2018 c1 Tbbtshennyfan
Continue the story would like to see where it goes.
8/7/2018 c1 48Marathon Zack 140.6
I love the idea. Very original. Please continue.
7/26/2018 c1 Mimi
You're not alone, I so dig the Shenny ! I would really like to see how you will develop this relationship. I'm looking forward reading more soon !
7/18/2018 c1 14EtherealDemon
I really like the concept you've come up with for This fic and I love Shenny so I hope you keep writing
7/15/2018 c1 gabyram07
I really hope you keep going with this fix, I literally just fell in love with it
7/9/2018 c1 42Daedaleopsis
I like the premise, and I'm always a fan of new Shenny stories. There aren't many trolls around here, but they're like rabid beasts, foaming at the mouth & often barely about to string together words to form a coherent sentence. The best way to deal is to keep writing, view your stories as troll bait, see how mad you can get them, and then laugh at their posts. Lather, rinse, repeat. ;)
7/8/2018 c1 Aussie SciFi Tragic
I’m intrigued! I hope you’ll keep going.
7/8/2018 c1 5akaxkr
That's a promising start, I hope you will continue. This is exposition so it feels very omniscient narrator at the moment. I hope you'll get into the dialogue and character interaction later. I am guessing Penny said hat in Sheldon's mind rather than out loud? I do enjoy stories that use Penny's attachment to psychics and occasional Charmed references since Kaley once played a witch on that show.

Don't let the anti-Shenny folks get you down. Pity that folks can't just scroll past things and feel the need to make people stop liking what they don't like.
7/7/2018 c1 Random
I love the idea you had going on!
7/7/2018 c1 26TheCauldron
I love this! I'm a Shenny shipper too, and your story has me totally hooked. Please tell me there will be more?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service