for Glitter and Gold

8/4/2020 c4 6cshen.julienne
I want this to be the last story I read before my birthday :) Thank you for writing it.

Time indeed isn't something anyone can promise, but the time our love one spent with is, now that's priceless. I like reading this because it reminds of what I had. Something that makes me strong even when the person who gave them to me was gone. So thanks for writing this.

Happy birthday to me. I love your story.
1/20/2019 c4 4SongNoFound
so cuteee
1/20/2019 c2 SongNoFound
this chapter was great !
11/27/2018 c4 7Mysteryfan17
As a New Englander myself and having lived in Massachusetts all my life and gone to college in Vermont and New Hampshire, you did a great job describing the truly breathtaking beauty of a fall day over the mountains. No matter how many times you see it, it will always awe you and yeah, the stars are soooo much better away from cities like NYC. For someone that did the road trip just from research... well, you did your research and I Commend you for it. 10/10 P.S. I love the Hobbit bit ;)
7/23/2018 c4 Suteko1
Just had to comment when I read my home town and Mine Falls! You wrote a fun story that just became a favorite for me.
7/22/2018 c4 Guest
it would be awesome if you wrote a story about peters class visiting a stark expo that has the Spiderman suits on display.
7/21/2018 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
loved it!
7/21/2018 c4 18Phoenixhp5
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing!
7/21/2018 c4 6Isabella Poulous
Omgosh. I’m crying. Sniffling. This was a really touching chapter. Love this dynamic.
7/21/2018 c4 72KeepSaying
He finallyyyyyy told him ! This made me so so happy and it’s such a father/ son thing to do and, well, Pete’s right - he’s got Tony’s time and really with how busy he is (and even if he wasn’t) that’s important and worth all the suits and watches
7/21/2018 c4 2GarnetMonsoon
Thank goodness, I was sitting reading this chapter like, "YOU HUG THAT BOY OR SO HELP ME"

I love this! Peter is so sweet!
7/21/2018 c4 Guest
!
7/15/2018 c3 18Phoenixhp5
Another very cute chapter!
7/15/2018 c3 wolftattoo
Building a car from scratch would make Peter feel that this is something he put his heart & soul into this would be his ideal car & knowing he picked out the parts & gadgets. This would be so much better than a store bought car plus Peter wouldn't have to worry about the extras fees that dealerships add on this will be his baby. He could pick out the style, color the whole nine yards this would make Flash super jealous.
7/15/2018 c3 72KeepSaying
Awh yes I can see how Peter would be more open to accept a bus from him than a fossil watch. And I’m loving how they’re both learning to accept things from the other and how, maybe, Tony is going to realize that giving Peter his time is worth way way more than anything he could ever buy
28 Page 1 2 Next »