for The Balcony Door To The Left

9/21/2018 c15 likeaturtledo
Great story, but Please continue to update.
9/20/2018 c15 Readinglittleworks
Just keep retreading it waiting for an update
9/2/2018 c15 Guest
About time they got it together! Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
9/1/2018 c15 Guest
Well looks like April needs to break off that blind date.
9/1/2018 c15 Guest
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!
Finally! I so can’t wait for the next chapter!
This story is awesome and YES make it an M chapter!
9/1/2018 c15 likeaturtledo
Keep writing, can't wait for the update!
9/3/2018 c15 CyberLizzie52
My mouth is open and my jaw is on the floor! The passion is so tangible I almost feel like I am part of it...(not in a creepy threesome type way)...Finally! They have been honest with each other! I only recently found this story as I haven't been on the site for very long but I have to say it is my all time favourite. Your writing is so expressive and you really get to grips with the characters, especially Raphael, he is so intense and so hot! I'm typically a Leo fan but this story is changing my mind, and that is all down to your writing skill. You are super talented and I am hoping to explore more of your work! :-)
8/29/2018 c14 Guest
I hope you post soon had to read this one twice in anticipation
8/27/2018 c14 Guest
Holy shit. This chapter had me everywhere too. I’m reading this before going to bed and now I don’t think I can, wow.
Pleeeeeeeeease update sometime this week if you can, I have a busy weekend coming up and I won’t be able to read for a while. I really enjoy this story!
8/28/2018 c14 beautifulasfuck
Okay.

I have seriously read all the chapters in 2 days.
This fanfic is hitting me right in the feels. And I love it.
You are awesome! And I need a new chapter like, ASAP, cause I can’t handle what’s happening right now!

I am most definitly a stalker of your work, keep it up!3
8/28/2018 c14 CyberLizzie52
OMG! My heart is quite literally shattered after this...
8/26/2018 c14 4missNOBODYa.k.aKiDcRaXy
I feel like I'm dying. This chapter was so intense
8/23/2018 c13 Guest
Noooooo! They were so close, and now they've ruined it for themselves! Great chapter again, you keep me on the end of my seat! Hope you update soon!
8/21/2018 c13 Guest
Aaand the beginning of this chapter just as funny as the end of the last one
8/21/2018 c13 missNOBODYa.k.aKiDcRaXy