for The Balcony Door To The Left

8/19/2018 c12 Guest
Oh man I've checked in on this story so so so many times this week... Only to be left with the most hilarious cliff hanger
8/19/2018 c12 Guest
Enjoyed this chapter alot! Poor Mikey :-) update soon!
8/21/2018 c13 kirarain09
This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions! Raphael is definitely going to blow up when he hears about Kyle. Cant wait for the next chapter! 3
8/20/2018 c12 5BrokenUp
This really is a wonderful Fanfic and I've really enjoyed reading it. You write Raphael so well - capturing that Brooklyn accent isn't easy. He's such a big cuddly teddy bear. I think he's got it bad - in love? definitely - and a little in lust too me thinks! I adore the interactions between your OC and Raph and the way in which you have allowed their relationship to build slowly - some writers rush this and I think it spoils it but you have kept at just the right pace. The fact that Raph is still questioning whether or not she likes him and needs Splinter and Leo to give a bit of persuasion is so adorable - but then alongside that you have her doubting whether he would ever return her feelings - it is just perfect! Keep up the great work!
8/19/2018 c12 kirarain09
Yay another chapter! Love this story. Keep it up :D
8/13/2018 c11 kirarain09
Yay was excited when I saw the update. This has got to be my favorite story!
8/7/2018 c10 4missNOBODYa.k.aKiDcRaXy
Aaaahhhhh! When are they gonna kiss!
8/5/2018 c10 kirarain09
I am so loving this story. Looking forward to the next update :)
8/2/2018 c10 Guest
Another great chapter! I've noticed when people do m rated they just put a warning in the before chapter comontery so that people who don't want to read it can jump over it, you know as long as there's no hindrance to the story plot. Go for it.
R.A.B.
8/2/2018 c10 Guest
I'm hooked on this story, update soon!
8/3/2018 c10 1dundeegirl21
Another great chapter, disappointed that it ended haha! With your question on an M chapter, it's your story - if you feel that that would benefit your story, go for it - I will read it no matter what!
Again, I love the chemistry developing between Raph and Bonnie, and I was so convinced that it was going to be played out in this chapter, but alas I will have to wait for your next update to find that out!
7/31/2018 c9 Curadopordeus
Damn, I just stumbled across this and I love it. Already waiting for an update. Keep up the good work.
7/31/2018 c9 MegMoo
Wow! I have literally no idea where to start. You write so well. Every single character is perfect: from Leo's bossy behaviour to Splinter's gentle mumblings. I absolutely adore the sexual tension between Raph and Bonnie OMG it is electric! Bonnie is a lovely OC - I think that they add so much to a story - a new dimension, a new POV and they show a writer's talent. You have talent in bucket loads and then some. I am really enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens next - I hope Raph will make her breakfast in bed oh that would so cute! Thanks so much for updating :-)
7/30/2018 c9 dundeegirl21
I really love your story so far! Great plot and pace, really enjoying the chemistry building between Bonnie and Raphael. Please update soon : )
7/27/2018 c8 Guest
I've decided this is my new favorite story
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »