for The Balcony Door To The Left

7/26/2018 c8 Guest
I'm new can't wate for the next chapter so hooked
7/27/2018 c8 MegMoo
I am so glad that they have it all out in the open now. Nothing like a good solid argument to clear the air. You really write the brothers well - Mikey made me laugh and Leo, well, he's such a control freak! Raphael you dirty boy you - were you watching Bonnie as she slept? Poor girl will be so embarassed and not really know what it was that she said - or did...(we never do in those sort of dreams! lol). This story is a real pleasure to read and you have no idea how grateful I am that you actually update as currently no-one else seems to...can't wait for the next chapter and how Raphael and Bonnie will grow as a couple...aww. Great job!
7/24/2018 c7 Guest
Great story update soon!
7/24/2018 c7 Tracey Asteroid
PLEASE UPDATE! I've been dying for a story EXACTLY LIKE THIS!
7/24/2018 c3 Tracey Asteroid
OMG I love this story so much!
7/26/2018 c7 MegMoo
What a great chapter! You know I had to review this one because throughout the whole story I have loved how the chemistry between these two has kept on growing. It has really kept me interested and I have found myself eager to read on to see what happens next. Up until this point these two have had their own secret little world with no questions to answer and now I got a feeling that there will be questions from all sides! I really feel like you are enjoying writing this story and that shines through in your words. Keep up the great work.
7/24/2018 c7 4missNOBODYa.k.aKiDcRaXy
Love the story and Bonnie. Can't wait to read more!
7/23/2018 c1 MegMoo
I really love this story! I am surprised more people aren't following it because trust me you write very well. I've been reading it all along but hadn't reviewed up until this point - pure laziness on my part really because you deserve a review at every chapter my friend. You capture the turtles really well. At first I did think the chapters were a little too long but as I've got more into the story I am glad you produce them at that length. Bonnie is a very real character and I find her very likeable. Keep up the great work :-)
7/11/2018 c4 5twilight-sweden
I Love the story please update soon
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4