for That's Life

3/18/2019 c3 Erica2401
Beautiful! I love Sharon as a caracther and this gives a nice description of how she could be outside of work. Thank you for writing and hoping for more
3/10/2019 c3 Rachel J
Very nice chapters. I enjoyed reading this.
2/18/2019 c3 19MkSC77
This was great. Sad, but in a good way. If that makes sense. I loved seeing Sharon in a family setting and as a person apart from Andy.
11/10/2018 c2 Amy
Sorry for the delayed review, but I am very slowly getting caught up on all the fanfic that was posted while I was traveling.

Sharon topping off Jack's stuff with her own "I can't do this anymore" note before chucking it all down the chute was the perfect ending! I also like her thoughts along the way, and really enjoyed the glimpses into Jack's previous disappearances, when the kids were young. I love Sharon realizing what her friends have been saying about her and Jack at home, that their daughter picked up and parroted. Such an isolating time for her. And I like the little part of her being proud of Emily, and that part of her being something she spends most of her life suppressing.

I have to admit - I got really excited when I saw you'd added a chapter to this, and then bummed when it was not another about the early days of Sharon's transition to Major Crimes, but one about Jack. Usually "Jack is a jerk" stories don't do it for me, because he's written more as a cartoon villain than the character we saw; as someone who finds the many layers - good and bad - of the Raydor marriage fascinating, I'm always happy to see more nuanced writers explore their past. So, while I'd still love you to go back and pick up on the theme you so wonderfully explored in chapter one, I wound up enjoying this look into Sharon's head and past.
10/4/2018 c2 4CommanderRaydorSass
Love it !
10/4/2018 c2 welshcwtch
Another great chapter. BOOM. Bye bye jack
10/3/2018 c2 19MkSC77
I love stories that explore Sharon’s pre-shandy life! I’ve always imagined something like this happening at some point in the past. Great chapter
9/9/2018 c1 Guest
Incredible backstory! Love this!
8/1/2018 c1 Erica2401
Great story, deserves more chapters from Sharons pov. Thanks for writing about the great women she is and hope you will continue in this way ️
7/13/2018 c1 155Sixty Five Roses
I loved this! This story gives us a great look at something we didn’t get to see and now I wish we had. Sharon’s first day at MC was really challenging and reading that it began this way and that she worried about how it’s gonna turn out is no only realistic and relatable to anyone who has ever started a new job but also to anyone who knows Sharon’s past with MC. Great work! Can’t wait for your next fic.
7/9/2018 c1 S baker
More chapters please!
7/9/2018 c1 Guest
This was great. Loved getting inside Sharon's head and learning how she felt about taking over Major Crimes
7/8/2018 c1 Amy
I love getting a look at Sharon as an individual, rather than just as a girlfriend/fiancée/wife or mother! How refreshing a plot, and then nicely executed to boot.

What a simple but perfect take on why she was late to the scene in episode one, and you do an even better job with her thoughts on Chief Johnson and the Major Crimes squad under her leadership (and on Pope's slimy nature, and on Taylor's). This is a great set-up for her improving on what Brenda had started, and while it stands alone nicely, if you felt inspired to get in Sharon's head for more of the early days of her transfer, I'd love to read it.
24 Page 1 2 Next »