for Naruto's Blessings

12/12/2019 c3 1insanemaelstorm
This was great. Love the interaction between Naruto and hinata. Really well done. Like how Naruto is slowly realising his gifts. Can't wait to read more
12/12/2019 c3 5JohnyXD
Thank you.
Please keep up the good work.
12/11/2019 c1 Guest
Please no hinata she over used and never was there for him he has more chemistry with movie girls and fillers
12/11/2019 c3 Darksnider05
Glad to see this is not dead and hoping to read more.
12/11/2019 c2 Carlos619
story had potential until you threw a unnecessary, un earned shallow relationship in there right off the bat. story is 2 fries short of garbage
12/11/2019 c1 Dylbert
Well if there's one thing I can say about this story is that it doesn't follow the main naruto plot where they basically rewrite the show but changing a few words. The writing is good and not overly cringy with the naruhina thing but I'm mostly Just glad to read something a bit different.
12/11/2019 c3 ray.sphere99
Great chapter keep up the good work
12/11/2019 c3 biginferno
interesting so far I hope Tayuya, Samui, Yugito, Ino, Temari and Shizune are in Naruto's harem who would be his alpha-girl he needs a strong girl as his Alpha girl Tayuya, Samui , Shizune or Temari I think would be the best choices for his alpha girl
3/5/2019 c2 carneyjarred
The fucking hell the solution to hinata problem with sparing was so simple damn kishimoto for your poor developedment of your creation(by technicallity the naruto characters are his children/grandchlidren since he is the creator) you solve a problem that kishimoto could have done when hinata was fucking introduced the way you did It. Anyway is anko and yakumo kurama, and kyuubi going join naruto and hinata.
12/24/2018 c1 6RandomHobo
Not familiar with cyoas, could you go into more details?
9/19/2018 c2 frankieu
nice story so far thx for writing it
8/31/2018 c1 Ndu
Awesome start
8/8/2018 c2 1Hikory
Interesting. I wonder if Naruto's new abilities going to make things better or worse for everyone? If nothing else i'm sure they'll make life more interesting. I kinda want Naruto to not be on the same team, because he was always abused by his team in some way.
8/2/2018 c2 Guest
I'm pretty sure that was stated in a filler episode
8/2/2018 c2 3Greatazuredragon
Too soon to really tell where this is going yet, but sounds interesting.
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »