for The Space In Between

11/7/2020 c11 Claudia1998
I love the "Before Sunrise" movie and it was great to read the version with Chandler and Monica. It was so sweet and sad and beautiful. I really love their conversations and how their feelings for each other developed. It was a wonderful story!
6/17/2020 c4 ItsMeDylan
I just found this haha. I went to listen to the song again on YouTube and there a few hundred comments of ‘its a four’ and that’s just made my day. Thanks for this fic I am loving AU at the moment!
6/14/2019 c11 15Oldreruns
I don't know what else to say. This was really fantastic. I was swept up into it by every word. Every sad paragraph and every triumphant sentence. I was a willing passenger on this roller coaster and I had the best time riding it.
6/14/2019 c10 Oldreruns
3 YEARS! I'm broken! And that ending...oh man...that last moment in this chapter...amazing.
6/14/2019 c9 Oldreruns
I loved this chapter as well. It just gets better and better. I am 100% engrossed in this story. The writing is really excellent.
6/14/2019 c8 Oldreruns
I am completely swept up in every word of this. To the point that I'm mad I'm writing this review because it is keeping me from reading the next chapter!
6/14/2019 c7 Oldreruns
Wow. This was perfect. I got so emotional reading it. Especially at the mock phone calls home. I wish one day to write something this good. Simply amazing.
6/14/2019 c6 Oldreruns
This was amazing. I love how you describe a scene, how they look. What they see. It's all very good. And again, I marvel at how you work canon quotes into their conversation so deftly, it's so natural
6/14/2019 c5 Oldreruns
What am amazing chapter. I love the authenticity of their walk around London, I love the magic you are infusing in these moments, and their frank and honest talks, this really is a great story so far.
6/14/2019 c4 Oldreruns
I still can't get over how well you weave those canon lines and moments into this. How Monica takes Joey's place as the "tourist", the banter is good, the betting, the dance at the end. This is really a great chapter. One of my favorites.
6/14/2019 c3 Oldreruns
I love all the little lines that reference canon and how you weaved them into this story. I don't normally go for A/U but this is really good.
6/14/2019 c2 Oldreruns
I love the little hit of canon with Annie and how easy you made it for them to get to know each other. Being two Americans on a train in France probably helps and that a great plot device.
6/14/2019 c1 Oldreruns
I finally found this and I loved these films so I am excited to see where you go with this. So far a great set up!
5/10/2019 c11 Guest
A lovely AU and brilliantly written fanfic!
Thanks for sharing!
4/4/2019 c11 108Fafsernir
What is amazing is that you managed to stretch a day into several chapters without it being long, but then you crammed years in a couple of chapters, and it's saying a lot and revealing many things in just a few words. And that, in the same story! Impressive.
It's a great epilogue for a great story. I almost expected them to be in a honeymoon in London! Everything about the epilogue, and the story, was perfect, the AU circling back into canon was brilliant, you stayed true to the characters and... well, I just loved it, it was brilliant and gave the reader all the emotions you love to feel when reading a work of fiction. Thanks for sharing this :D
144 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »