for The Outbreak

9/23 c4 63despicme95
What a nice ending chapter! It seems that despite Margo being the eldest sister, she seems to be the most needy of her parents. Plus she does have a habit of getting into the most crisis, ordeals tribulations and trauma more than her sisters!
2/19 c4 2drake.wb
Can't wait fir the next chapter, I'm so hyped! I'm addicted to this story! Love it! ️️️️️️
8/8/2019 c4 3UnicornsIlovethem321
I loved this chapter, it was really exciting and worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next!
8/6/2019 c4 Guest
Minions:The Rise Of Gru is Coming Out Next Year In 2020
7/14/2019 c3 Guest
Despicable Me 4 Might Be Coming Out In Year 2021
6/30/2019 c3 Guest
Please continue!Oh and it would be great if you wrote more Grucy moments!:)
6/7/2019 c3 Guest
wow that was a awesome chapter
6/7/2019 c3 UnicornsIlovethem321
Wow, that escalated quickly! I'm so worried about Lucy and Gru though, I hope that they'll be alright. Really great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
3/31/2019 c1 Moto moto
Plzzzz keep it up I love ittttttt :(((
1/1/2019 c2 Random person
CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 3
7/20/2018 c2 Guest
I Hope Gru Kicks Renaud's Teeth In So Badly He Would Have To Stick A ToothBrush Up He's Ass To Brush Them. Fast And Furious 8
7/18/2018 c2 16JadesFanfics
Jeez...that ending. This is gonna be a tense story, I just know it. My only hope is that neither Gru or Lucy have to face watching the other get hurt; their interaction before the meeting made my heart melt! As for this Renaud guy...I don't mind if he gets thrown off a balcony. Can't wait to read more!
7/18/2018 c2 Guest