FanFiction.Net
for Virgin Pregnancy

11/21/2022 c12 2JASMINE2018
When are you going to update this story?
10/27/2021 c12 Taramimivi0
Me encara continĂºa
8/20/2021 c12 sassy973
Loved it hope you update soon.
8/9/2021 c12 Sheila Marie1
I am thoroughly enjoying your story. You do have some inconsistencies here and there like stating Hermione and Ginny going to Diagon Alley but then talk about Hogsmead. But it has been throughly enjoyable so far and I can't wait to see where you take this.
7/30/2021 c12 geekymom
Wonderful chapter!
7/29/2021 c12 2decadenceofmysoul
Awesome update!
7/29/2021 c6 sayianhund
No offense but I find the fact that considering she was potion raped... weird thing to write but anyway, considering how she got pregnant why they didnt even offer or suggest abortion. You would think even in the wizarding world force pregnancy would be one of the few times they would find this acceptable.
3/4/2021 c11 13Faded mad hatter
Continue this pleeeeeeaaaaassseee. I swear I will hunt you down and watch you write every single word just to make sure it gets finished . It's so so great I really hope ur proud of urself. Fred and George are going to make the best fathers. Plus Harry and Ron as uncles will be…interesting?
And poor Hermione. Not only is she pregnant with twins, they're Fred and George's'. Not to mention that by the end of the year the whole world is going to know that she's a virgin.
As well I'm interested on the reaction of the general public. Especially Rita Skeeter. I would make quite the headline. I'm assuming that she may get quite a lot of hate. People telling her she's a liar. Maybe and attention seeker. Etc.
Anyways all in all I really hope you continue this, it's really great and I'm excited for future updates!
3/4/2021 c11 Faded mad hatter
This is so freaking good
9/19/2020 c11 emmawatsoner
plz plz i beg you to update
8/10/2020 c11 Elena Zanettini
Lovely chapter, the twins are obviously amazing and I appreciated that you didn't bash Ron or as often happens in this kind of stories. Can't wait to read more and for Hermione and the twins to develop feelings for each other and be in a relationship the three of them!
6/16/2020 c11 mrs.haloona
I just found this story and I love it
5/21/2020 c11 SLYNNR
I JUST FOUND YOUR STORY. I LOVED IT. IF THE TWINS COULD INVENT SOMETHING THAT STOPS MOOD SWINGS. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LOVE THAT. MAYBE SHOES THAT KEEP YOUR FEET FROM SWELLING UP.
5/12/2020 c11 3namionepiecefr
Hi ! I love your story, it's fun, interesting and intriguing :)
I wonder who did this, I can't wait to know :)
I can't can't wait the next chapter
Thanks you for your work !
5/4/2020 c11 geekymom