for Out There Saving the Galaxy

6/19 c83 RoseWolf
I love those two so much. You made such a great balance relationship with these two. I'm just sad that Zaaed died because it was so funny watching the banter between him and Garrus as they boobytrap the apartment in case another clone showed up. Lol
5/1 c1 Max
It's perfect
11/16/2019 c53 ghostguts
Great chapter!
11/2/2019 c53 32cOokIe-MOnzTa
If only it was possible to give this Garrus a dang hug... I’d probably break my own bones from how tight I’d be holding him to me though ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
11/1/2019 c53 Jojo of Faraway
Ah yes, nothing better than insecurities about Kaidan (not a big fan of that boy but he is great for conflict in stories :D )
10/24/2019 c52 Jojo of Faraway
I've always liked Victus. I loved how Shepard handled the situation and all the little Shepard/ Garrus interactions we get :D
10/22/2019 c51 Jojo of Faraway
Glad to see some of Javik. I always liked him and Garrus little outburst was great as well :D
9/27/2019 c48 cOokIe-MOnzTa
The amount of fluff in this chapter has sufficiently suffocated me. Well done, well done. Now I need some kind of distraction until the next chapter or I'm going to go insane.
9/27/2019 c48 Jojo of Faraway
"You're not supposed to be anything but who you are" that is a horribly sweet thing to say and Garrus dream is pure gold. Housewife Grunt, I can see that image perfectly in my mind.
9/20/2019 c47 cOokIe-MOnzTa
holy crap, actual angry sex. damn. excuse me a moment whilst i go take a cold shower.
9/20/2019 c47 Jojo of Faraway
I always chose to save the Rachni as well, usually because I don't like deciding a species is worth dying. I love the make up sex :D
9/14/2019 c46 Jojo of Faraway
Wrex calling Garrus „boy toy“ is the best thing ever.
Also I would have loved it if there was a Wrex romance option in the games. Ah well.
Great chapters made me laugh quite a bit :D
9/13/2019 c46 cOokIe-MOnzTa
I'M NOT CRYING - YOU'RE CRYING. OH GOD. WREX. GOD NO. I EXPECT FEELS FROM EVERYONE BUT YOU. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
8/25/2019 c43 Jojo of Faraway
So cute! And I can totally see the turians getting along better with just a little bit of instructions. I think you captured their character very well.
8/10/2019 c41 Jojo of Faraway
That ending had me giggling so much. Garrus is just great :D
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »