for The Inevitability of Oversight

2h c27 TheodoreMonstre
Not containing sight but relating to it could work for side series. Title could be Seeing Past Mistakes, referring to both how the sessions are focused on what Anakin did wrong, and how he can move on from them.
5/4 c27 Trackman1220
Slow burn equals immersion, at least for me. I'm very much enjoying this exploration of, well, everything that Anakin is discovering about the force, the corps, and most of all - himself. I simply love the sheer amount of lore-breaking opportunities that time travel presents. I mean, Mace Windu offering that?! My head spins.

On another point, please accept my and I'm sure all the other readers' condolences. Life likes to deal a heavy hand. I'm patient so please take as long as you need to continue writing. Despite what you may think, I feel that you owe us nothing - Schedules be damned. Take care of yourself first instead of us freeloading leeches (aka your fans). Lots of love.
5/3 c27 MangoSunbeams
So sorry to hear you're having a tough time. This year has been rough. *Virtual hugs*
Thank you again for such a lovely update, I really enjoyed this chapter! A healing Anakin is adorable and wonderful! And the conversations were great, I can't wait to see what Anakin will do with all the offers (though I think he should totally join the corps and be free of killing and violence). He should totally replant Tattoine, that would be such a satisfying and wholesome thing to do.
Thanks again, I really enjoyed all the updates!
5/3 c25 MangoSunbeams
Wow now I want to be an Agricorps member! Well done!
5/3 c27 34Kay Hau
Another great chapter, and really interesting to see Anakin actually cycling down after so long of going up as so many of his dreams come true - there’s definitely a part of him waiting for the other shoe to drop, because this can’t really be his life. It was really interesting to see Mace’s offer and Anakin’s reaction. So far I think my favorite choice of the four is for Anakin to choose Yaddle, since I think she could give him a stability he really needs, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy no matter how you go about it. As for fewer or a completely separate story with the therapy sessions, hmm, I’m one of those who actually likes them so I’m torn - maybe you could at least include the main gist or highlights of the session in the main story? In case we miss a chapter of the side-story or read it out of order with the main, we can still follow what’s going on in Ani’s head?

I’ll be honest, I’m still rooting for Padme and Ani to end up together, so I’m hoping they’ll be running into each other again! Also really excited for what you have for Obi-Wan and Dooku! And all those other dangling plot points too!
5/2 c27 7Te Ne'tra Mand'alor
Oh bugger. I’m sorry for your loss.
4/30 c27 5Siri02
I absolutely love this series! I devoured everything up until this point and am impatiently waiting for more. A part of me is kicking myself; I normally only read completed fics because of the intense feeling of feeling lost if it’s up on the air... but I couldn’t help myself this time around! Thank you for what has already been written and I can’t wait for the next installment!
4/26 c27 TyRiVzZ
Thanks for the chap
4/25 c27 10Timewriter
My sincerest condolences to you. It’s been difficult all around and stressful. I hope you and your family are doing as well as you all can.

Your work is brilliant. I personally enjoy the therapy sessions. I like watching Anakin dissect through his feelings and realize the universe was never against him like he thought. You might try something with the word ‘nearsight’ since he’s taking a closer look at his feelings.
4/25 c27 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D

I am really sorry for your loss, I know only too well what it's like to lose those you care about
4/25 c27 marduk-report
Good story as ever - I like the turn you've taken with the introduction of the Agricorp and exploratory corp, and opening new paths and new ways of being Jedi to Anakin.

My commiserations on the family though. I had a particularly bad year of it about 5 years ago now. Lost my grandad and nan, and my dad, and a younger cousin in the space of about 11 months. It wasn't pretty.

So I hope your support circle and those around you are able to keep providing the empathy you need and that things take a turn for the better for you ere long.
All the best.
4/25 c27 1knifeman3874
Oh crap, things are gonna get tense real soon
4/24 c27 cameron1812
Terribly sorry to hear about your losses. This is a hard year.

Thank you for this chapter. As always, by enriching events with Anakin's thoughts, you paint exquisite pictures. Thank you!
4/24 c27 zalcik
maybe you can make a spin off that focuses more on the therapy sessions. I am a fan of the therapy but i would also like to see some more story progresses
4/22 c27 7cyber viper42
I'm enjoying this story. I agree that some of the therapy sessions have felt really slow, but they do contribute to the story overall.

For title ideas, why not Nearsighted? Only seeing what is close and everything at a distance is fuzzy.
1,349 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »