FanFiction.Net
for The Inevitability of Oversight

5/10/2022 c38 AngelinaGlaving
Woah...
This story is... AMAZING!
I honestly do not have better word for it. I have tried quite a lot of stories with Luke doing the time travel but this is the first time I try a story with Anakin time travel. AND IT IS GREAT, the minor changes that happened to Anakin bit by bit. How he has initially been a former Sith and now although he still gives off that aura occasionally but looking back he has changed SO MUCH and the transitions has been so smooth and connected, makes me feel like you've definitely studies in psychology or counseling or maybe both lolol.

I have only watched the 10 movies of SW and nothing more, so a lot of characters here I do not know them well, and it has been really nice in knowing them from your story, especially the part about Count Dooku I'd say... I have worried about him through out every meeting they have, and his end turns out to be something I hadn't expected but I really admire his strength.

I want to praise the story but kind of don't know where to begin, right after finishing with all these 300k stories (and glad to know it's going to continue), it's kind of overwhelmingly awesome. Really looking forward to how Anakin will be presenting things before the council and who he's going to choose as his master (or maybe not any or them but entirely something else when he no longer bears the weight of galaxy on his shoulder, I think it's a likely possibility but it's hard to imagine him not be a Jedi knight and be Ahsoka's master and fight beside Obi-Wan so... despite my original hope that he and Obi-Wan can regain their relationship and closeness [but the reason for him not to go down that road has been very convincing] my current guess is that he'll go with Siri or Adi, just putting down my thought here and I'll wait to see how it'll play out)

Anyways I just want you to know how much I love the story and how amazing it is.
5/4/2022 c38 11Haku's Lover18
Yay finally an update! I love the chapter. Can’t wait to read what happens next!
5/1/2022 c38 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job, my friend! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
4/28/2022 c38 LeoniLiponscovi2
Awesome fic!
4/27/2022 c38 2Sivartius
I think I missed something. I hope Anakin isn't planning on leaving the Jedi to try to deal with this on his own after informing the Council. That would be all kinds of bad. But if he's made up his mind about that I doubt the Council could change it. Maybe Obi-Wan, if he wakes up, or the kids who know a part of his secret.
4/27/2022 c38 Paul McKinnon
Thank you for all the hard work you put into having chapters ready and on time, it is very much appreciated, especially since I love this story so much. Your character development is brilliant.
4/26/2022 c38 273Courtesy Trefflin
I really liked seeing Palpatine’s perspective! I knew he would never miss that Anakin said, or nearly said, “my master” to him, and the conclusions he’s drawing are more than a little worrisome. Time travel is not a very plausible theory, and he thinks he knows what Vader looks like, so it makes sense that he thinks Anakin is a plant by Vader but still… Yikes! I have a bad feeling about this… I’m terrified to know what he’ll do now. I really loved Anakin and Siri talking about Gallia’s offer to him. I almost feel bad for Anakin, getting so many offers by Jedi to become their Padawan. Lol. I adore the way that Anakin and Siri tease each other like siblings! I’m really glad that Anakin is talking to Girth about how he feels with respect to the many offers for Padawanship he’s gotten. I liked Girth’s analogy as he helped Anakin through his confusion regarding why everyone seems so different this time. I enjoyed Anakin’s conversation with Girth, Master Xio, and Yoda. It’s nice how Anakin is able to listen to Yoda’s opinion and tell him when he disagrees now. It shows how much he’s changed since the first time. I enjoyed this chapter so, so much! :D
4/26/2022 c38 53Death Fury
Excellent chapter
4/26/2022 c38 IntelEwok
I do love this chapter, one of the best recently: here we have a mature, grown up Anakin Skywalker, not some troubled child or a time-traveler with problems (and definitely not the young AOTC-ROTS Anakin), but someone who spent more than 20 years as a military commander, a second in command of an Empire, daily dealing with dangerous creations - while walking through hell ... and who could escape from the clutches of Darkness. I loved it!
4/26/2022 c38 SunPhoenix90
Great chapter. I feel like Adi would be a good master for Annie
4/25/2022 c38 1RUbookworm
I LOVE your story and feel no shame in admitting that I squealed with excitement when I saw you’d updated! I’m sorry your computer crashed and you lost some of the content for this chapter. Are you a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist? Or studying to be either one? I’ve always wondered with the way you write. I love that Palpatine’s getting suspicious of Anakin and is on the right track to discovering the truth but doesn’t have enough information to put the pieces together! I cannot wait for Anakin to finally tell the council everything about his past and to see their reactions! I REALLY REALLY hope the next chapter will contain that discussion! While this chapter did feel a little bit more like filler to me than your chapters usually do it’s enough incremental progress in the plot to not be annoying. Can’t wait for what comes next!
4/25/2022 c38 2V01dSw0rd
I love Snarky Yoda! (My favorite quote has to be from Saphroneth’s Lothwolf!Jedi story)
I hope he ends up snarking at the council!

Will the former chancellor reappear? With how he wasn’t removed via a vote of no confidence, it seems more likely he would.
Make Valorum and Dooku interact, talking about Qui-gon?
4/25/2022 c38 49Brievel
One of the most impressive aspects of your writing is how you can get inside the heads of this incredibly diverse range of characters, and take your readers with you.
4/25/2022 c38 badkidoh
Good chapter.
4/25/2022 c38 11stars90
Excellent work as usual. I’m really looking forward to seeing what Anakin telling the council and the results
1,919 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »