FanFiction.Net
for The Inevitability of Oversight

4/26/2022 c38 IntelEwok
I do love this chapter, one of the best recently: here we have a mature, grown up Anakin Skywalker, not some troubled child or a time-traveler with problems (and definitely not the young AOTC-ROTS Anakin), but someone who spent more than 20 years as a military commander, a second in command of an Empire, daily dealing with dangerous creations - while walking through hell ... and who could escape from the clutches of Darkness. I loved it!
4/26/2022 c38 SunPhoenix90
Great chapter. I feel like Adi would be a good master for Annie
4/25/2022 c38 1RUbookworm
I LOVE your story and feel no shame in admitting that I squealed with excitement when I saw you’d updated! I’m sorry your computer crashed and you lost some of the content for this chapter. Are you a licensed psychologist/psychiatrist? Or studying to be either one? I’ve always wondered with the way you write. I love that Palpatine’s getting suspicious of Anakin and is on the right track to discovering the truth but doesn’t have enough information to put the pieces together! I cannot wait for Anakin to finally tell the council everything about his past and to see their reactions! I REALLY REALLY hope the next chapter will contain that discussion! While this chapter did feel a little bit more like filler to me than your chapters usually do it’s enough incremental progress in the plot to not be annoying. Can’t wait for what comes next!
4/25/2022 c38 2V01dSw0rd
I love Snarky Yoda! (My favorite quote has to be from Saphroneth’s Lothwolf!Jedi story)
I hope he ends up snarking at the council!

Will the former chancellor reappear? With how he wasn’t removed via a vote of no confidence, it seems more likely he would.
Make Valorum and Dooku interact, talking about Qui-gon?
4/25/2022 c38 49Brievel
One of the most impressive aspects of your writing is how you can get inside the heads of this incredibly diverse range of characters, and take your readers with you.
4/25/2022 c38 badkidoh
Good chapter.
4/25/2022 c38 11stars90
Excellent work as usual. I’m really looking forward to seeing what Anakin telling the council and the results
4/25/2022 c38 Lamelinam
Well I loved this chapter. You can see how Anakin has grown as a person. It is wonderful to see him in such a healthier place, even whilst Palpatine is circling closer and closer to the truth.
4/25/2022 c38 5ShadowLDrago
Ho boy. Things are getting real interesting.
4/24/2022 c38 Scarease
well If Anakin Plays things right they Jango could adopt all Clones ,Set up law Suite against kamonains for Child labor ,Slavery ,Abuse of sentient life ,of Child abuse ,plus as Clones are only 10 years old they are not legal age to agree or consent to contracts ,deals or enter war .
4/24/2022 c38 shukkets
nice
4/24/2022 c38 95TMI Fairy
Considering what sort of arrogant, clueless and useless muppets the Council is, hurting their feelings should not be much of a concern ...
4/24/2022 c38 cameron1812
Always love a new chapter in this (and its prequel) amazing psychological thriller and coming of age story of Anakin-all-over-again! Love Palpatine's thought process set against Anakin preparing to tell the council. Anakin, in a Sith way or not, has thoroughly prepared the fertile ground for confronting Palpatine! Thank yousuch a privilege to read!
4/24/2022 c38 Please Drink Bleach
Damn just one more chapter. Just one more till the big reveal.
4/24/2022 c38 Rev
Quick! Save it again 4 more times!
1,926 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »