for ANBU's Mascot

9/23/2020 c2 MaskedSharingan
(just getting reviews upto 450) This is a masterpiece
9/23/2020 c1 MaskedSharingan
(just getting reviews upto 450) I laughed so much jn this story just tooooo gooood
9/23/2020 c1 MaskedSharingan
(just getting reviews upto 450) Great story
9/23/2020 c38 MaskedSharingan
1. Great story, JUST GREAT GREAT AND GREATEST.
2. Shin would be the most favourite character tied with ITACHI
3. The ending was brilliant
and i didn't dislike any part of the story
9/17/2020 c6 2Detsella Morningdew
My take on the naivety of Konoha ninja is that Sarutobi played a dangerous game - still promoting kids to genin, but only in name. Inflating numbers so Konoha didn't look too weak, but letting children still have a childhood.

It was on the jounin sensei to prepare them adequately for real life after the D-ranks. (I highly doubt other village D-ranks were actual chores the way Konoha ones are. I would think there are other D-rank missions that are more along the lines of wall duty or administrative jobs.)

Not only did Kakashi likely neglect their training, but there was an odd push for Chunin promotion much earlier than I would think was wise. (And Iruka agrees, for likely the same reasons. The Academy does not teach enough for a normal shinobi life, because they are supposed to get the second half of their education later.)
8/11/2020 c15 XxKonekoLoverxX
I died of laughter and I have no regrets
8/11/2020 c9 XxKonekoLoverxX
can't breathe, laughing to hard
5/3/2020 c3 Meowmeowmeow52
This is definitely the funniest thing I have ever read.

Thank you!
4/4/2020 c1 Guest
U guys r dicks this child abuse
3/13/2020 c38 2ta.shrivastava
I really did enjoy your story, and I have no doubt that some people would ask you to write a sequel. but the thing is, there isn't much of a plot anymore, since Akatsuki got turned, Orochimaru well, whatever he did, and all the other threads of plots are already resolved.

But do you know what? it would have been nice to see Naruto as a commander at the end, and Konohamaru as a Hokage.
2/27/2020 c38 1Eclipse Breakdra
A great ending to one of the best fan fiction. I hope you make a sequel.
2/2/2020 c38 Alviniju
This felt like a giant Omake, and I loved it. Normally, I do not like what can be designed as "crack" fics, but this will remain a rare exception. Consistent in its light tone and humorous approach to the problems of the Naruto world, this deserves to go down as one of the legendary fanfiction works.
1/25/2020 c24 aSleepyPenguin
Why do I imagine the chickens as minecraft chickens?
1/25/2020 c23 aSleepyPenguin
What that a Team Rocket from Pokemon reference.
1/25/2020 c15 aSleepyPenguin