for Entangled Webs

3/20/2019 c11 4deadrose146
Damn it. 1 10 AM and I have school...curse you awesome writer!
12/21/2018 c7 21SolarFlare579
Welp... I feel bad for her next time she goes to the doctor...
12/21/2018 c5 SolarFlare579
O.o OH SHOOT OH SHOOT OH FREAKING SHOOT I DONT FRAKING CARE ABOUT PROFANITY ANYMORE! IM HOOOOOKKKEEEDDDDDDDD
12/21/2018 c4 SolarFlare579
OHHHHH WAIT SOOOO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT: HER WEBS ARE LEATHAL AND AHE MAY OT MAY NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PETERS DEATH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK
12/21/2018 c3 SolarFlare579
Welp, I’m sad now. This was a really good chapter and yes I know I’m late!
7/15/2018 c1 27vendetta543
A new Spider-Gwen fic. As a writer of stories for her comic myself I'm glad to see this :D The chapter is a decent enough introduction and I like that we get a sense of the dynamics - MJ's the one who wants more commitment from Gwen, Glory's the supportive best friend and Betty...she's just weird.

Given that this takes place early in her timeline will there be antagonists like Matt Murdock, S.I.L.K and Punisher? Or is this more an original story?

I'm not sure exactly who you mean when you mentioned crossed spider-senses in the summary. Is it Jessica? She's one of the three characters on the summary list. Likewise on the romance since I'm assuming it's the male OC that Gwen visited in this chapter. If so then I wish you luck, since OC romances tend to be tumultuous with readers across differing fandom.