FanFiction.Net
for All According to Plan

5/16 c34 jmcninch316
Enjoyable story. a bit wordy, so if I zoned out at work, I didn't really have to go back in the story to catch up again, but that's probably not the best thing haha

if there is an update to the story, I will be checking in. Lyra is an interesting character.
4/19 c12 Kirk Almeida
in canon Hermione is pretty much the only person with the normal amount of curiosity about magic and it's criminal how much it's ignored
3/16 c3 Molenir
Not really a fan of the gay stuff, so am going to bow out here. Thanks for sharing though. Solid writing. If the slash stuff didn't squick me out, I'd definitely be all in.
10/26/2023 c2 nnnnmhughuuhhjiijj
I like how the God Of Chaos is being kind to a human.
7/5/2023 c4 Guest
Good plot and good expansion. Only your excessive and completely unseemly use of F.. word spoils the story like stones in a delicious pie. If you think it makes the story badas .. you are completely mistaken. It is plain ridiculous. A scion of ancient and noble family from 1960s with all the stiff decorum using such guttersnipe language.
Seriously is your vocabulary so poor?
6/15/2023 c24 4Flametusk
You know what? Even if there are some... less than pleasant things referenced, this story is just... fun. This is very fun.
6/8/2023 c31 13Freddie Rindklip
I have enjoyed rereading this fic. Thank you for writing.
1/8/2023 c34 6Alpenwolf
Sometimes it's just nice to see Albus understand what kind of dumb things he did and that he is not infallible.

Lyra changing the status quo, just for a bit of chaos, is just amusing to read. I cant not love her.
12/5/2022 c3 moaning-myrtl3
I don’t understand why you fully spell out 1963 instead of putting it in numbers. There’s really no need to spell it out if you’re dictating a year unless the context was Bella telling Blaise to write something down… yeah, I just don’t get why all the years are spelled out. That’s weird, dude.
9/29/2022 c1 kreintoray
Mr. Orange from Reservoir Dogs will speak for me. "Joe, I don't have the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about"
8/2/2022 c28 13Freddie Rindklip
A long tale. Too wordy for me, but then my loss.
5/23/2022 c34 jaqmaq77
Oops... I know I said it wasn't complete back in chap 7... (I read this chapter first, and it just doesn't look complete...) okay, back I go n read it properly... think I'll go back to chapter one... then I'll review the later chapters... give the story a fair chance to hook me...
5/23/2022 c6 jaqmaq77
Ye gods and little fishes... I have watched treacle run down a desk quicker than this story... it's a Dolly Parton story... it's got interesting bits, but so ponderous, it's like watching an elephant climbing a tree... I will try a bit more because this apparently demon or god possessed Bella is an interesting idea... I know it will probably never get finished in my lifetime, (I'm 70...) but you never know... one a few years ago had an 8 year gap...
5/8/2022 c34 mumphie
A very interesting story! I do hope Harry works through his confusion, experiments a tad, and leans toward having a relationship with someone who can actually bare him little Potters to carry on the family name and magic. The lad is only 13. He has plenty of time to learn and grow!
5/6/2022 c8 mumphie
I hope Harry was able to catch a ride with one of the Hippogriffs. I know this isn't a Harry-centric story, but I always want him to have SOME fun.
375 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »