for Mask

8/23/2020 c25 6cshen.julienne
I LOVE IT!
4/24/2020 c25 37LayzDayz
Very well written. Very good imagery. I think the last few chapters dragged a bit, but otherwise there was a very good flow. Good job!
4/23/2020 c16 LayzDayz
It's interesting how the stars keep coming up. First outside with Bucky, then with Harry, then the arcade, then the dream and now the memory. I'm not sure if its leading to something bigger or if it was all meant to jog Peter's memory, but either way I am in awe of your story weaving ability.
4/23/2020 c11 LayzDayz
Ugh... I knew he wasn't going to tell him.

I am always surprised when a fanfiction has such depth. When it goes beyond just telling a story and into relatability. I definitely don't have that skill yet. Good work!
4/23/2020 c6 LayzDayz
This is where I stopped reading last time I started this series. I couldn't wrap my head around this Tony Stark. He just seemed so cold and heartless and I couldn't imagine that he would use a damaged teenage boy in such a way.

I was wrong. Tony DID use Peter in Civil War. Maybe not to the same extent but he used him nonetheless. This story is, so far, like an exaggerated version of the two of them. I'm a couple more chapters in now and am pretty impressed with your plot and character development.
3/25/2020 c19 H
“He can be our second—”
Second experiment? The second Michael’s arms burst into flames, I scrolled through the whole chapter hoping to see that he had blond hair. Michael is One, isn’t he?
2/4/2020 c25 deafeningtoast
amazing story!
2/4/2020 c25 deafeningtoast
I can't believe this is over
2/3/2020 c18 deafeningtoast
DID HE REALLY JUST SPRAY HIM WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER I-
2/3/2020 c14 deafeningtoast
YES A PETER ANS NED FRIENDSHIP
2/3/2020 c8 deafeningtoast
i love the way you portray tony! most stories make him so ooc and a Mary sue but the way you write him makes him seem human!
10/4/2019 c25 shylordyke12
superb, favorite
8/25/2019 c25 16kmj1989
I really like this story. It's nice to see Harry happy and not all angstly for once,
8/24/2019 c25 FandomFixtureForever
I love this! I wonder what your novel is abut though...
8/24/2019 c24 FandomFixtureForever
I seriously can't believe that this story is almost over
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »