for Luan Goes Too Far

1/9 c16 Guest
Would have been better if Lucy farted in Lincoln's face, and it miraculously cures him!
Then punish Luan, by having her smell some dog farts from the Casagrande dog!
12/28/2020 c2 9Ohma flame
Me:...
Metal claw: damn, I knew it was bad...but Jesus Christ...
Me:...get the welding kit
MC: the what? Why would you need th-...boss, are you thinking what I know your thinking?
Me: yeah, I AM. Welding kit, now
MC: yes sir
12/2/2020 c16 6DarthWill3
Wait. That's it? After all this trouble and suspense? No explanation of Lincoln's Doctor Strange-like abilities? No hint of a sequel? No kiss from Ronnie Anne?!
12/2/2020 c16 Doctor Ross Ph.D
can you please reupload the original version?
12/2/2020 c16 Guest
Could you make a sequel where Luan runs away, and Lori, Lincoln, and Lisa feel guilty?
12/2/2020 c16 LisaFan90057
Yaaay! Lisa's a hero 3
Great story, also I'm excited to see what you do with Relics of the Past!
12/1/2020 c16 Tristen
I really enjoyed this story. Although, I was a little upset that you removed the Virtual Hell scene and the aftermath of it. Either way excellent work and I'm looking forward to your future stories.
11/30/2020 c1 geo36923
I do have to wonder how Benny would react to all of this if this takes place after Fool Me Twice.
11/30/2020 c16 OtaconandhisJapaneseAnimes
Your motivation on continuing this story for 2 years is beyond astounding. Glad you are able to complete this story during these troubling times. My friend, you deserve to rest, and I will be on the look out for updates on your other ongoing story.
11/30/2020 c16 2mam162
This was great! You really captured the emotions of everyone involved, and the drama of Lincoln's medical challenges were very well done as well. Awesome fic!
11/30/2020 c16 52RCurrent
It was a good story of you. Excellent work.

I will wai patiently for Relics of the past. Good luck with that story.
11/30/2020 c16 pj04042000
man, it feels so good to see lincoln alive and well
11/29/2020 c16 deeznutthebest
Should i expect a one shot of Lincoln getting his spine fixed? Overall, a really great story. Looking forward to Relics
11/29/2020 c16 Tristen
Wow, what a beautiful story man! I give this a 10/10! Take good care, good night and God bless! :)
11/29/2020 c16 Guest