for Luan Goes Too Far

12/19/2018 c2 Anymous
Excellent story young man or woman! Dramatic, hilarious, and sad, I find these stories to be entertaing! I AM SURE you'll make an awesome writer or author one day!
12/19/2018 c6 Coolskelton 91
When is the next chapter coming out
12/14/2018 c6 Drake
fucking shit. Lisa made life out of garbage so she should have no reason to not be about to fix Lincoln.
12/9/2018 c1 487crazytaxi
Sounds like “It Was Just Prank” by Gwoopytrai
11/28/2018 c3 Margaret Corin
Oh, dang, she's gonna kill her! DON'T YOU DARE KILL HEERRR!
11/25/2018 c6 somebody
When will you update. I want to see how Lincolns friends react to his condition.
11/3/2018 c6 9nightcreature26
You have to wonder if that helmet's affects on erasing memories are only temporary.
10/15/2018 c6 JMbuilder
10/10

But a thing: if someone create a fanfic that isbased on yours and credit you, its allowed?
10/14/2018 c6 Guest
And then Lincoln starts talking normally after his head heels and he's back to normal but he's still in a wheel chair.
10/14/2018 c6 Guest
If Ronnie Anne does try to beat Luan, I think she'll have to go through a big family first. After what happened to Lincoln and that nightmare Luan experienced (even though it's been erased from her memories), I don't think the family is gonna allow anyone to harm one of their own.
10/14/2018 c6 4GwoppyTrai
It looks like Ronnie Anne isn’t taking this very well. I wouldn't be surprised if she just snapped out of the blue snd whoop Luan’s ass from here, to next year.
10/14/2018 c6 5Asylum117
Considering what she found out about what Luan did to Lincoln, she would feel incredible rage towards her and would propably be broken emotionaly after seeing how Lincoln is like now. :/
10/14/2018 c6 8DreadedCandiru2
So...now she thinks that she blacked out the night beforehand after crying herself sick. That's better, I guess. She'll probably never know why Mom and Dad have made Lori and Lisa help her take care of Lincoln and that's probably for the best.
10/13/2018 c6 6Bouken Dutch 2.0
So much for that cruel and rather weird subplot. Let's get back to the main story. That should be torture enough alread for everybody.

Next, Lincoln friends will have to be informed. Starting with Clyde. Let's hope Dr. Lopez isn't too busy, because Clyde will need her more than ever to deal with his best friend becomming a retard.
10/13/2018 c6 Guest
Well, how about that, my guess turned out to be right. Sure, Luan still feels guilt over what she did, but it's great to see that her sanity is no longer damaged. Looking forward to the next chapter.
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »