for Luan Goes Too Far

7/19/2018 c1 JustMeguest
And I definitely look forward in finding out in the next chapter so Thank You for your work and Thumbs Up!
7/17/2018 c1 4GwoppyTrai
Is it a coincidence how in my Luan prank fanfiction, Lincoln got crushed by a refrigerator too? Aw shit I just remembered that I have to update mines. You got me hooked and can't wait to see what's next.
7/17/2018 c1 nuuo
Great so far but I'm with Ittlgreg and Broken Dutch, not 100% original but being original is a challenge.
7/17/2018 c1 Sunny
GIVE HER THE BELT!
7/17/2018 c1 48crafordbrian17
In the next chapter, can Lincoln actually die? But they don’t burry him because he comes back to life sooner than they expect.
7/17/2018 c1 8DreadedCandiru2
A year in a coma would probably be enough to teach Luan her lesson.
7/17/2018 c1 29Hatoralo
Hmmmm...

Pretty gory, but also a good piece of writing.
7/17/2018 c1 6Bouken Dutch 2.0
As pointed out by the first review, this is not the first story of Lincoln ending up hospitalized due to Luans' pranks going wrong. And not even the first one where the cause of his injuries is getting crushed under the fridge. So you're not exactly off to a strong start. But let's see where you take it from here. So far, in these stories, Lincoln survives and recovers. So what if he did not survive, or if he did remained crippled or braind dead for life?
7/16/2018 c1 4Mr. Freeman
at least, have that little prankster brat arrested In case something REALLY bad happen to Lincoln.
7/16/2018 c1 DJTimmer
I'm scared to find out, but hope this wont turn into a tragedy.
7/16/2018 c1 6DarthWill3
For a moment, I was tempted to say "Alas, poor Bun-Bun. I knew thee well." But upon rereading that bit, the damage wasn't as bad as I thought. LOL

Curiously, shouldn't Luan have called for the ambulance before rushing to the bunker? The phone was right in the living room. Just asking.

Should Lincoln die, Luan would do well to take Scar's suggestion: "Run away, Luan. Run. Run away and never return."
But if Lincoln survives, better give him something of a Vader-like mentality: more machine than man, at least on the inside.

What will Clyde think when he hears of this? What will Bobby think? What will... Ronnie Anne think?
7/16/2018 c1 1TheEpicness9000
Good luck
7/16/2018 c1 Drake
I can't wait for the rest of the loud family to find out that Luan destroyed bun bun aka Lincoln most prized item and Luan try to explain why even though she is regretting it.
7/16/2018 c1 Aaron Nava
If Lincoln survives, try not to have him too scared or forgiving towards Luan, have him livid with her. I know Lincoln's not intimidating nor doesn't hold a grudge, but I would like to see what happens when he recovers.
7/16/2018 c1 12DarthSidious04
Why has the family not called police pn Luan yet?
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »