for Luan Goes Too Far

11/29/2020 c16 deeznutthebest
Should i expect a one shot of Lincoln getting his spine fixed? Overall, a really great story. Looking forward to Relics
11/29/2020 c16 Tristen
Wow, what a beautiful story man! I give this a 10/10! Take good care, good night and God bless! :)
11/29/2020 c16 Guest
After all that and he forgave Luan? That's just retarded
11/27/2020 c15 Crash123
I bet the final chapter will be something similar to the ending of the Simpsons episode "Homer's Triple Bypass".
11/21/2020 c13 SilvahBittah01
{Sorry I had to copy & paste my comments cuz I noticed I didn’t sign into my account. So if you like the idea, contact me.}

Well, this was very relieving! The aftermath is gonna be an emotional ride. Im assuming that the news would love to hear this Chicago Med Type feel/Good Doctor Type Feel/Amsterdam General Hospital Type feel rescue cuz Lisa deserves nothing but Praise and props! As for Luan & Rita & Lynn Sr...

Hmmm, ya know if the news hears about how a four year old saved an 11 year old from a 14 year old’s prank gone wrong with a falling fridge, and the parents is not even in the house...

Lets face it, The news are like snitches. Once they report, it’s all over the world, which means legal issues may occur and I sense this either a sequel to this story. Cuz I sense this as a Law & Order: SVU type story. So Luan, Lynn, Rita... Uugh! I don’t know. If the news don’t address Lisa’s save even though she deserves it, the cops & detectives should have arrived with the paramedics when Lincoln got injured. Then it would have been a long story.

Luan - Attempted Murder (2nd degree?)

Lynn Sr. - Neglect; endanger welfare of a child (fridge)

Rita - Neglet; endanger welfare of a child (fridge)

That doesn’t look good for the three of them, especially for Luan cuz she could have faced life in prison due to her multiple pranks in the past & that there will be addressed by EVERYONE in royal woods cuz they know the Loud Family ALL too well.

And as for the Parents, they could lose the kids, varies with Lori though. But yeah. According to how serious Luan got herself and everyone else into, their lives would NEVER be the same again.

If I were to make this a sequel, I would but Im not all that knowledged at legal advice nor a lawyer.

So Author, PLZ take this to light and give your insight on it cuz sometimes, life isn’t always a happy ending. Honestly.
_

Okay, I looked up Luan’s attempted murder charge. There’s third degree, not that I’ve seen on the internet, only for murder.

I went over the bend to think, she didn’t mean to injure Lincoln, or intended to. But, based on his injuries and how bad he was when the fridge fell on him, to the family it may look like an accident, but it doesn’t smell like an accident, it smells like murder. And Luckily for Luan, for all we know right now, Lincoln’s gonna be okay. But Luan’s luck just ran out cuz instead of facing murder, she could be pinned for Attempted Murder, by what degree?

1st Degree: you either planned, think about, in other words: intentionally, and with premeditation, tried to kill someone else, which she instates wasn’t her intention. Except with the history of her pranking that’s gonna hold up on court and that’s not gonna look good for her.

2nd Degree: the accused acted without premeditation, or acted in a fit of passion.

Yall can choose which degree Luan stands under. I seek the 2nd degree cuz if there was a 3rd degree, not planned or unintentionally harmed the victim by accident, I would have picked 3, which I think will help the case but there’s no such thing as a 3rd degree in Attempted Murder. So Luan gets 2nd Degree. Then there’s assault with an object or battery? Idk. The fridge was used to hurt him, but he bumped into the fridge, which in return fell on him. We walk in the house and the only thing we see is Luan in the kitchen with Lincoln with all these traps, the house a mess, and a fridge crushed a kid, that can be used as a weapon which in our minds, Luan would have used the fridge to “murder” Lincoln.

Then there’s property damage: Their house, the lot (fake wacky prank emporium), the hotel they stayed at, etc...

I mean there’s more if you look at her prank history, she could be facing life without parole with this one alone. But her previous pranking and stuff she’s done in the past, she’s probably not gonna get paroled anyway, no bond, BUT, she is however sorry for what she put the whole family through. And it WAS unintentional for Lincoln to get hurt. She maybe gonna have to keep fighting for a deal. Unless she’s eligible for parole, she needs to find a “best” lawyer to fight for her and REMEMBER, regardless she’s 14, she CAN be tried as an adult!

As for Rita & Lynn Sr., Neglect. No one was in the house, regardless being in a bunker with the kids, who was in the house with Lincoln & Luan when the accident went down? Boom. Endangered welfare of a child. They knew the fridge was messed up yet they did nothing about it until someone got hurt. That’s two.

Idk, not only they could lose the kids with maybe a sole exception of Lori but they may do probation or imprisonment. Bout to mention whether or not they paid for the damage done to the hotel and that empty lot they built that fake wacky emporium at, but the ppl who they hired to pay them to “act for them”, they will be on the stand. Don’t know if that would be relevant to the case. They could bring up Rita’s constant traffic tickets, again, probably irrelevant, but let’s face it. It could have gone either way & to be REAL honest with all of you here, be damn lucky Luan don’t have to face the death penalty! Now that I’ve thought about it, if Lincoln died instantly, or would have died in those moments in the chapters, Luan would have either A. Still be facing life or B. Serving the death penalty. (The previous times of her pranks and traps in the past could trigger this a more likely go-to for her sentencing). But since Lincoln didn’t die... yet, she could face life without parole BUT, yall be the judge.

I REALLY hope you consider picking this up as a sequel if you get done with this story.
11/21/2020 c15 SilvahBittah01

11/21/2020 c15 SilvahBittah01

Luan - Attempted Murder (2nd degree?)

Lynn Sr. - Neglect; endanger welfare of a child (fridge)

Rita - Neglet; endanger welfare of a child (fridge)

11/19/2020 c15 487crazytaxi
I’m really looking forward to seeing what happens next. I live this story
11/18/2020 c1 87crazytaxi
I mean almost there mentally
11/18/2020 c15 87crazytaxi
Great chapter at least he’s mentally back
11/16/2020 c15 6DarthWill3
Oh, the drama! The suspense! The agony! The despair! The hope! And the joy!
All in one chapter!

Lincoln may be back to his old self again soon in a mental sense, but the physical realm would require a lot of time to repair. And what about his emotional state? Could the accident have split his spirit to the bone?
Will he be turning into Darth Vader at such an early age? It worked with Darth Zannah (read the Darth Bane trilogy to find out).
11/16/2020 c15 ByrdDog66
Maybe lise can fine a way to get Lincoln to walk again .
11/16/2020 c15 8Claircrystal
Lisa should receive another Nobel Prize
11/16/2020 c15 Rando
Awesome execute. Haha, was kinda of hoping you would do something similar to how Victor Stone became Cyborg in Justice League War but I like this outcome too. Anyways, hope to see this ending soon.
11/16/2020 c15 Tristen
YES! WE DID IT! Lincoln is saved! When I was reading this, my heart was pounding. I hope Lincoln will forgive Luan. I guess we will have to wait for the final chapter.
256 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »