for Luan Goes Too Far

10/28/2020 c14 Rando
This is almost like the beginnings of a superhero story. If you went with the idea of Lincoln body does but thanks to the nano machines getting some tissue samples and somehow "spirited" to data. I wouldn't mind that for a potential sequel or a what if from this.
10/26/2020 c13 Guest
When are you people gonna finish the story? But in all seriousness, you guys can't let Lincoln, my favorite Loud House character, go down like this. Finish the story, I wanna see Lincoln survive with his memories intact!
10/9/2020 c13 mistyesean.1
This is an awesome story so far... but aye, to make this a big twist tho, that’s also a suggestion, since the sisters already told the school about the accident, someone in the school who’s close to Luan & Lincoln and who use to be friends of Luan - in other words, what if someone in the school decides to call the police on Luan? I mean, what if someone’s parent is a cop who their friend told what happened, then the cop tells his squad. Next thing you know the police is at the Loud House Preparing to arrest Luan for that accident - attempted murder (regardless on it being an accident), besides, The parents could be at fault for this as well.

• because of their cowardice, they hid with the kids, the cops is gonna see this as neglect since no one was at the house but Luan & Lincoln. But then again, Luan is 17. Tried as an adult even.

While Lincoln is fighting for his life, Luan is doing the same legally.
I don’t wanna make that hard for you.

But it’s gonna be a major plot twist if someone in the school who had a major thing against Luan, or who was friends with Lincoln (Paige), who decides to take matters in their own hands and suddenly the police is involved to where Luan is charged for attempted murder vs whether or not Lynn Sr & Rita gets arrested for neglect or being accomplices for letting that happen to him, especially since word around royal woods that they’re the only ones involved with anything weird and out the ordinary (the hotel prank, the store incident “Lincoln tries to buy his fav cereal and the sisters go out of hand crazy”, the mall, etc.

Everyone around Royal Woods know who the Louds are so it’s no surprise that the Police suddenly decides to tackle the issues at hand, which would be a big twist. But the thing is, even though it’s partially the parents fault, they never stood up take responsibility, they threw Luan under the bus, maybe later in the story they slowly admit to the police their part in the incidences but for right now...

I hope you can see where I’m going with this
10/4/2020 c1 Quinn
I think Lincoln should survive and the others should forgive Luan but she stays in her room to think about what she did
9/15/2020 c13 Guest
What if Luan ran off into the parking lot and got hit by a car and nearly lost her life as well, leaving the others, including Lori, feeling guilty?
8/30/2020 c13 Me
I get the feeling that you have lost interest in this story, and are now trying to wrap it up as quickly as possible. The long time it takes you to update, & the fact that this chapter skips over 2 weeks and goes straight to the machine being nearly complete (instead of, say, showing more the Louds coping with Lincolns new condition).
8/29/2020 c13 8DreadedCandiru2
So...he's about to be restored to himself perhaps. This means that Luan is on he way to a life of bonded servitude to a boy who resents her.
8/29/2020 c13 13GennaiArakida-XIV
Well, that is good news. But I have a bad feeling about the next chapter...
8/29/2020 c13 6DarthWill3
Two weeks? Wow, time flies by fast in this chapter!

To be honest, I thought we'd have a few scenes involving more of the Loud sisters' crushes and paramours. Especially Benny. But I guess that can wait until the next chapter. You can only fit so much.
8/29/2020 c13 Tristen
If the machine is nearly complete so that means were getting close to the end of the story.

Are you excited for Season 5?
8/29/2020 c13 52RCurrent
Good chapter, it was interesing.
8/29/2020 c1 7MonsterAxolotl
What happened to your YT channel?
8/29/2020 c12 Guest
Plan to update anytime soon?
8/3/2020 c12 Guest
So what happens in ch 13 and 14.
8/2/2020 c12 Guest
I want to see Lincoln loud look like in fanart
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »