for When the East Wind Blows

5/7 c1 61D.J. Scales
Well done that right there was interesting.
8/25/2020 c1 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
5/28/2020 c1 iowa-tarheel
What a fun story using beloved characters like maru Poppins and Bert. Great story with engaging dramatics. Fun and loving as well. Would have loved additions to the story, but accepting of the one presented.
5/21/2020 c1 1ainokea2810
Lovely
4/21/2020 c1 Asphodelle Marie
Dear ProfFrankly, although it has been nearly two years since you concluded this adventure, I do hope there is room in your current life to revisit the plans you set forth in this story. You have too much skill in characterization, logic, and charm to not continue! Bert and Mary Poppins remain character consistent (I could just picture them!), and this is one of the rare fanfictions that “set things to rights” without wrecking havoc to the laws and structures of the Wizarding World. Masterfully Done! Thank you for this story!
1/3/2020 c1 suziq968
Too much fun! Mary Poppins would be the best grandma ever! I'd love to see more adventures.
6/5/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Most excellent!
5/24/2019 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it and hope u will do a sequel for the new adventure one day soon. Pretty plz
4/7/2019 c1 GatorLHA2
Bene Factum
(Well Done)
A very entertaining, magical, yet logical and well crafted story.
1/12/2019 c1 ej-83
Oohh..am curious on the last prophecy..n i can bet it was done by luna..the description is like her..lol..anyway i hope that there will be a continuation or a sequel to this..
1/4/2019 c1 dianaanne
Really like the story! Will you update here when a new adventure is posted?
12/26/2018 c1 Rae
I want to read more!
12/14/2018 c1 Sean Malloy-1
any sequel?
11/14/2018 c1 7Enishi-Haru
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
10/29/2018 c1 3perpetualXmotion
Still enjoyed reading this after seeing it on wildhare. I hope this does see a sequel one day as the crossover does give the founders heirs topic a new twist. I would like to point out that some paragraphs did get cut in the migration, but I think they were all still there in the wildhare post if that helps. Thanks for writing!
25 Page 1 2 Next »