for Love is a violent word (Don't you forget it)

11/7/2018 c2 323bhut
Thank you for the new chapter. It was really exciting to read.
11/7/2018 c2 astridv
I'm really enjoying this 'verse of yours!
11/6/2018 c2 Nick
"He remembers everything, and he wishes he didn't."
Oh hell yeah.

"His place in this new one? He's unsure of."
You'n'me both, brother.

Hate sex is no good, anyway. Seven different shades of skeevey. Ruins the real fun.

"...for a man of his skillset."
My brain has stopped working, otherwise you'd get this big long thing wondering...I dunno, stuff. I just had about a thousand thoughts fly by, but they're gone now. Damn.

"He always needed a purpose."
Who does? Who doesn't?
Personally, I like a purpose. A reason to stay in the fight.

True. L.A. is not the place to be for a breakdown. Especially a full one.

Not the worst plan. Not the best in the circumstances, but not the worst.
And which of us doesn't want a fresh start?

I did enjoy it. Take that for what it's worth.
11/6/2018 c1 Nick
"She could have spent days there, huddled next to the pile of dust Fitz's wedding band now lay a top."
Kindly stop stabbing me through the heart!

"What Hydra couldn't do, Thanos had."
In all fairness, he *did* say he was going to do it. "Fine, I'll do it myself." Or something similar.

Nice little touch, testing to see if he's real.

"...why he gets to live and Fitz doesn't."
I mean, it *does* go into the definition of fairness, doesn't it? What is fairness? Does it take things into account or not?

"I prefer borrowing..."
So did I.

The hotel room sequence reminds me of this one Jason Statham movie. Like, he broke into this place and people just assumed he was a houseguest so he just rolled with it. I remember it being pretty good.

I'll defend Coulson here. She makes Coulson sound like a wuss, but he rolled with the punches. He did what he had to to keep his team in the fight, be it working in the system or working outside it. Ward is the guy who essentially forced an emergency landing of a plane because there were no stops in the city he had to go to. Ward is the epitome of want-take-have. Take it from me, that's a dangerous headspace to live in.

"My condition? What, did it suddenly revert to 1950 while I was out?"
Something wrong with polite euphemism? I mean hell, I get blasted often enough for being blunt. Now Ward, who is trying to help, is getting blasted for being circumspect - I suspect more out of anger at the whole situation than really anger at him.
I mean, really, is it too much to ask that people come with instruction manuals?

"Fitz is gone so you should be too?"
No. Not too. Instead of. That is the feeling. Should've been me. That's it exactly.

"I plan to do it right this time. Do some good."
We can try our best. Results not guaranteed.

"I know I'm not what you want, but I'm here to stay."
I really like this line.

"...but knowing she has to..."
THis is life. You get busy living or get busy dying. Very good.
9/6/2018 c1 Aarav
I have looked at several of your pieces by this point. I do not always agree with what you have a man say or do (that is all right, women and men often write each other differently), but I consistently find the quality of writing high.
Perhaps this is a more entertaining way of phrasing it - "Why are you so good at Agents of SHIELD pieces?"
7/19/2018 c1 Guest
So is this leading into Biospecialist or is the ending open? Kind of a sad fic.
7/18/2018 c1 bhut
Well, this is certainly very promising. Good luck to Grant and Jemma in the post-Thanos world!
7/17/2018 c1 astridv