for Kioku's Bizarre Adventures!

5/13/2019 c1 6HunterHQ
Thinking about it the way this anime calls the powers stands reminds me a lot of My hero academia and quirks. Also it does bare some similarities to one punch man too being a society filled with powers too.
8/14/2018 c1 5ThePLOThand
because I wasn't paying 100% Attention I initially though they were going to hunt down Dio XD
So it's the VRAINS universe, but using the jojo battle System. Fair enough, striking the balance between two radically different battle Systems would be a pain
BGM: (Ludesia themes can be found on Spotify)
start: Ludesia- In the Bar
for the Exposition on stands: Harvest December- Yogen to Uranai
for the data on Bowman: Extreme Extrication - 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Music Extended
when Bloody blues smells Bowman: Ludesia- inst
when we Encounter Bowman: Confess the Truth 2016 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
for the stand battle: Ludesia- Mechatoronics freak
when we find out Bowman's stand ability: Ludesia- Redstring Orchestra
7/21/2018 c1 Lindia Fullmoon
I LOVE this story already! I never seen or heard of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures, but It sounds interesting. I hope Revolver will appear in this story! He might not be a Stand user but I don’t care! But it be great if he was! Like let’s say in past (in this AU of course) his dad was put in a coma from a Stand user, which at that point awakens his own abilities. In this AU, Hanoi should use their pseudonyms just like in Link Vrains. A code name is so cool! I wonder if people could have two Stands. If so, that would probably be a very rare case.

I don’t know if the show is going to pair the rival with anyone. But if that doesn’t happen, then maybe there could be a female OC with a Turn monster based on Stardust Dragon. Just an idea. It’s your story.
Keep up the great work and update your other stories soon!
7/17/2018 c1 7Nova Kaiser Joe
Such an interesting idea, my friend. This is gonna be an interesting idea, especially with the OC Stands.
7/17/2018 c1 ThePLOThand
considering the dozens of fics I read, the full review will come much later, but will we have Card games AND JJBAa-style stand battles? Would be funny if we did.