for No Gods, No Kings, No Reapers Terra Athernum

12/6/2019 c10 Guest
Star of Terra the highest award to the military in the imperium of man?
12/6/2019 c13 commisar
collaborating with xenos? HERESY! *BLAM*
12/5/2019 c1 xeno sxum
actually military grade means a weapon made in the lowest bidder like the ak so military grade means it's shit but hey it works
8/6/2019 c13 Shadow
Sad to see you decide not to continue this fic, but looking forward to the rewrite!
8/8/2019 c13 Kalstorm99
alright.
8/7/2019 c13 DahakStaz
Well if that is your decision then good luck with writing the new version.
8/6/2019 c13 Blaze1992
On one hand I wanna be happy your taking the time and effort to make the fic perfect, on the other hand?

!THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO WAIT TO READ NEW CHAPTERS!
8/6/2019 c13 Janny092
Please update soon
8/6/2019 c13 Rexmaster
In addition, the idea that each species would complement the deficiencies of another always seemed to me a clear flaw in the philosophy of the Human Commonwealth, The Great Chain of Endeavor.

It is supposed to be a philosophy that seeks personal improvement above all, but then they limit themselves by saying that other species will make up for their own shortcomings, when they are supposed to fight to improve them and turn them into strengths.

The Unified Systems Commonwealth was just a Citadel with another name

But in any case, I would love to read your rewrite
8/6/2019 c13 6T-Biggz
It might be for the best if you introduce the races as you did but included aspects of their culture as we're introduced to prominent characters from each race one at a time from the perspective of those who don't interact with them on a daily basis in a more stable setting. Kinda like how Gammora describes Drax's race to Quill when they're in prison in Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 1.
Just do what you did before except leave the heavy culture stuff for when we get introduced to characters 1 at a time.
8/6/2019 c13 ReviewerDWJ
Very sad but I understand why.
8/6/2019 c13 1Johng23
I have never felt so hurt before...
8/6/2019 c13 superpierce
Well I hope the new version comes out better.
7/19/2019 c12 CReaper210

Looking forward to more :)
7/17/2019 c12 Shadow
Awesome chapter, great work as always!
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »