for People Will Say (We're in Love)

12/25/2019 c1 Guest
This is amazing! The ship has finally sailed! THE FLUFF IS REAL! Keep making great stories!
5/18/2019 c1 8Clarissa George306
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YISSSSSSS! THIS IS THE QUALITY KLANCE THAT I HAVE COME FOR
11/1/2018 c1 Gabby
Woah, i was not expecting them already being togethrr. What a nice plottwist
10/1/2018 c1 Guest
I’m guessing shiro talked Keith into it
7/29/2018 c1 52JoannaKuwabara
This was adorable! *squeeee* Loved it! Thanks for sharing/writing it -. I really did enjoy it!
7/26/2018 c1 AyaJune
Oh, oh...that was absolutly beautiful. I haven't found many fics like this. Thank you. And I like that you tricked me into thinking it was pre-Klance, I was seariously confused there.

I have also found a mistake, but unfortunately i've forgotten what it is. So maybe, if you're up for it, you could re-read it.
7/24/2018 c1 godess bubbles
Yasss! I love it!
7/19/2018 c1 100Sketchy-d00d
I can relate to Keith so much. When my girlfriend and I started flirting I initially told her I liked her a lot but I wasn’t ready for a relationship and somewhere along the lines they blurred and we were openly saying I love you’s and my parents called her my girlfriend in one of my therapy sessions and it struck me then that I really wanted this girl to be mine and we became official on my terms. I really feel like this is written about us even though you didn’t intend that at all, it’s just a striking coinkydink. Brilliant story, I enjoyed it greatly! (Haha did you miss me ;D I’m reading fanfic again!)