for Something Special For Your Heart

10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Well have a goodnight RD; see you later. :)
Yeah! :)
Really?! Awesome! :)
10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
You’re welcome! :) oh and I wanted to tell you what I told Goldie...another child does have Lauhinian blood.
10/26/2018 c1 newbienovelistRD
Thanks, Amiga. I appreciate it :)
10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
I know Amiga. But I will post when you are feeling less overwhelmed; you’ve been under a lot of stress lately.
10/26/2018 c1 newbienovelistRD
Just take your time. I'm not in a rush :)
10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Well Amiga, thanks for posting. Ideas have been literally growing in my mind lately so when things calm down, hopefully I can put them on paper XD
Amen, Amiga :)
10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
True. Very true. Others have asked me before but I do have a reason for not doing it...I think you may already know though.
Yes it is true not to sweat the small things. :)
10/26/2018 c1 newbienovelistRD
You don't have to if you don't want to. It won't be the end of the world. Don't sweat the small stuff, my mom would always say :)
10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Honestly, I am not sure...I have worked with you and Goldie for so long I sort of never thought about it again.
I understand, Amiga :)

Well, it's up to you, guestsurpise. Just know that I'm ok with whatever choice you make.
10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
And I see that another reviewer is asking about my ff account. I will think about it. I’m not in the public eye with my writings or drawings so I need to think about this.
10/26/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Real life. A friend of mine was going through a tough time but kept it to herself. It confused me because she became reserved and did not want to talk to anyone. It was concerning to me because she’s not like that.

That’s why I make it a point to ask all of my friends to please communicate with me. It’s alright to need privacy, but I mean if something is very wrong...it’s better to tell someone before the issue gets worse!
28 Page 1 2 Next »