for A Cautionary Tale

1/14 c15 Guest
This is soooo good! Plz write more!
6/23/2019 c15 11A very obsessed fangirl
This is great, please continue!
2/10/2019 c15 39CalvinHobbesGatsby
I am loving this story, please continue
1/16/2019 c15 Hxvjsgun
Please write more! Really liked it. My favorite Mean Girls fan fiction.
12/4/2018 c15 moriyalovesyou
This. Is. AMAZING. MOOOOOOOORRRREEEE PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE
10/23/2018 c14 oh no
Three posts so close together! You STAR! I'm going to review them all individually but I wanted to leave something so you knew we were still reading. I'm so stressed thinking about what's going to happen next. It's so different but so in character!
9/26/2018 c11 Oh No
I'm just gonna stick with "oh no" as my name now because it makes me laugh.

The image of Janis without makeup was very striking to me; I don't know why. Probably because in the show she's so colorful and put together, but picturing her sort of drained of all that hit me really hard. It's sad to see her almost rooting for Cady to be caught in the crossfire with Regina, just so Janis gets her friend back.

On the lighter side, I really love that Cady hates Starbucks. That entire exchange was gold.

Thanks for this! Excited for more!
9/15/2018 c10 Guest
THAT WAS SO GOOOOOD! MOOOORE! MOOOOORE!
9/7/2018 c10 Oh no
I thought i grew out of my fanfiction phase, but here I am, literal years later, no longer in any type of school setting, having realized that I am not straight, looking for things to read because I just saw the Mean Girls musical. And here this is! I'm almost afraid to get invested in something still in progress, given my track record for getting into stories that never get finished. But since I just read all ten chapters in one night, I'm guessing it's too late for me. Oh well, guess I'm in this for the long haul :) Loving your characterization of Janis, especially that downright heartbreaking passage about not feeling right in her body. Spot on. I hope we get more from her POV in the future. It's fun to see where exactly you're deviating from the canon, because everyone knows it so well. I also like all your nods to lyrics from the show. I appreciate those edible arrangements!
7/25/2018 c1 wheezingkiwi