for Every Day

7/21/2018 c1 2Hannah Melissa
This was some deep stuff. I was just a little confused about her missing Eugene out of love, kind of. Because if 'Max didn't save him from prison and not Rapunzel saving him from the stab that means when he supposedly left her with the Stabbingtons and ran off with the crown she believed he actually did that for the crown with a trade with the brothers. So maybe she would feel more angry or even guilty for feeling as though she may have even made him leave him after she thought he liked her but most of sad, as you've put in here! Did Gothel tell her the truth then?

"glared at her mother" I imagined Rapunzel doing that in my head and, man, that really got me into this. As well as "it's okay, I can heal later" with her hair and stuff AND how she felt her heart warm at the lanterns being all for her. Awe.

And I'd imagine Rapunzel (being the strong person she was) would take herself back to her real parents when she escaped. Not commit suicide. I understand that's the purpose of this, to be tragic, but I feel that would suit her better as a character, uno? Her character.

All in all, this was a greatly written piece and I'm so glad I read it!