for To Teach a Zero

1/22 c28 4AidsNinja
I really do love this story so far. The only minor gripe I have are a few misspells and that’s it. I’m curious to see where you take this in the future
1/14 c28 mera mera no mi
love this story
1/9 c28 2Gerhman Remington
this is fucking amazing please update when you can
1/9 c28 2crazyKate92
This is great! I hope that you come back someday to finish it!
12/31/2020 c28 E
Ayy bro, you should update this.
12/27/2020 c1 idc092703
U still write this story dude?
12/16/2020 c12 GoAnimeGo
Love this fic, good luck with the next chapter
12/8/2020 c28 1Leaprechaun1
Not a pimp
12/1/2020 c28 PinkShadowReader
Fantatisc. This got an update! I love your work!
11/30/2020 c28 1Fyr RedNight
Great story so far!

I really like the way how you write the characters.
But what I even more appreciate is your way to introduce the lore of the Aurbis to the people of Halkeginia. Really makes for an interesting read.

I look forward to the future chapters!
11/20/2020 c28 1MasterXMaster
Thank you for writing this story. I just finished binge-reading it and I found it well written and fun. Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/14/2020 c28 1Kraftykidd
Still waiting for the awesomeness that will be the confrontation with Louise and her family. Her being able to cast normal magic, and other magic as well. It’s gonna be amazing. Also, I bet Johan could heal up her sister.
11/13/2020 c28 Lachlan Catvsdog Brown
Good
11/4/2020 c28 11Bile 1.0
I’m both dreading and excited for the inevitable confrontation between Johan and Louise’s mother (who’s name I can’t remember right now). That’ll be a battle and a half.
10/19/2020 c28 15Shikaku Zetsumei
I came across this story on a whim, but I was pleasantly surprised. The plot feels unique, though it can meander at times. The writing is coherent and it doesn't feel like you're trying to copy whatever the canon material was. I'm very interesting in seeing how the conflict between teacher and family turns out.

-Zetsumei