FanFiction.Net
for To Teach a Zero

7/6/2021 c25 Lordgoth
Amazing. I really hope this continues.
7/5/2021 c28 blacksoul123
Come friend where the update for this great story
6/16/2021 c28 1Paradox009
Great chapter.I wish you would continue this fic, it's one of my favorites. Looking forward to more, hope you update soon.
5/10/2021 c28 anon
i liked the fanfic, i hope you continue it.
4/15/2021 c20 2Isdrin The Wanderer
Having a daedra organize Johan’s inventory is brilliant. A wonderful way to allow a “realistic” way for the Dragonborn to have an inventory that carries 7 battle axes.
4/15/2021 c18 Isdrin The Wanderer
The dragon is badass. Truthfully, I have never seen the anime, so I was thinking the dragon was actually an airplane. Lmfao
4/12/2021 c11 Isdrin The Wanderer
I’m liking this story a lot. I wonder what Johan plans to do with Odahviing?
4/8/2021 c23 LordofBones
...but necromancy is legal in Cyrodiil. Hannibal Traven may have banned it amongst the Guild, but the backlash, not counting the God of Worms, saw the Guild all but gutted by mages resigning in disgust. In Skyrim, the College of Winterhold allows necromancy. The College of Whispers, the Synod's rival magical organization, allows necromancy and daedric conjurations. The Telvanni have necromancers that you protect as part of the Morrowind Telvanni questline. Elsewyr had a benevolent necromancer priesthood.

That's not counting the Order of the Black Worm, given that Mannimarco's currently trolling Arkay.
3/12/2021 c28 4Monster King
Great work
3/11/2021 c17 AurelLor
Im totally shiping those two :D Yuri is life .
3/11/2021 c13 AurelLor
As expected from dovahkiin ... you cant use roads . Thats a fact.
2/9/2021 c24 Guest
I kinda wanna see johan in a war and just fus roh dah them all

It would be awesome if he has the disintegration perk too
2/9/2021 c20 Guest
Lol if the people of tamriel knew how to travel to the zeroverse their world would be conquered lol

I think most of the nords would wage war on the nobles cuz almost all act like elves

Plus all of them would probably punch every prideful mage in the face for looking down on them

Although i think the majority of skyrim know the basic flame spell
2/9/2021 c28 Guest
Are you ever going to update?
1/29/2021 c28 Boorz