FanFiction.Net
for To Teach a Zero

7/26/2018 c2 3Accursius
Your story shapes up to become quite an interesting read and I quite enjoyed the Johans line about how hell twist the native magic to his own purposes!
Good call on him not spilling the beans about him being from another world, though itll be interesting how you handle his foreign magic arts, will he stick to elemental spells in public?

IMO you should try to not always repeat "Johan" so often, it gets quite repetitive, mix it up with other terms denoting him.

Curious where youll place Halkeginia - some form of Adjacent Place, is this why youre always hinting at Lyg? Is Halk perhaps only a little, fertile corner of Lyg - there is after all that great desert on the continent - or are they on an Aedric plane(t)?

The different color of the moons at least is easy to handwave, considering the possibly nature of the Lunar Lattice and other Khajiit moon-lore.

Congrats!
7/26/2018 c2 Auxiliary Nexus
I feel a pretty big chance that either Louise or Tabitha is listening to their conversation.
7/25/2018 c2 Guest
Well the Thu’um is the art of manipulating the dream, so wouldn’t this mean that Halkegenia is also part of the dream? And their sun is also the hole through which magicka flows, if magic still works? How interesting.
7/25/2018 c2 indeedjaffa
This story has great momentum, man! Keep up the great characters!
7/24/2018 c1 Eric Blaine
moar plz itz really good
7/21/2018 c1 14Celestia's Paladin
I've seen a few crossovers with the Elder Scrolls, but none quite like this. I can see where this is going, and I approve
7/21/2018 c1 Guest
This looks very interesting!
7/21/2018 c1 3etheral-23
I must say, it's interesting to have the Dragonborn already an old and wizened man. Most of the time the character are still in the middle of their adventuring years
7/21/2018 c1 Cisk Kazzarch
Huh..? This turned out better than i hoped. A much likelier turn of events on summoning a dragonborn/dragon than usal. And from what i have seen of his personality so far I like him better than most.
The next big hurdle I will be looking for is the magic system. Many fics choose the unfortunate route of taking the game mechanics and trnaslating them one to one to world mechanics. (just opening a book to learn a spell, enchanting works by standing at a enchanting table, etc...) But, as you talked about levitating the staff instead of using the telekinesis spell, I am in high hopes.
Definitely following this.