for Code Geass Lelouch of the Reformation

7/28/2019 c1 GundamW40k
I guess this is just a one-shot then :(
6/11/2019 c1 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
12/10/2018 c1 GundamW40k
This is such a great idea! Please don't leave it as a one-shot.
10/6/2018 c1 arga101
Great first chapter, the setting of the crossover was nicely made. A few mistakes in grammar—lack of question marks in questions. Look forward to future chapters.
8/8/2018 c1 rjwstar
Lelouch & Liu Mei? Interesting shipping! Reminds me SRW Z2 original route where Liu Mei being saved by Lelouch and cooperate with him until he dismisses her when Damocles falls.(though she got no grudge since she witnessed the change of the world she wanted)
I thought that the anime handled her potential character a bit poorly , so this fanfic interests me.
8/7/2018 c1 KnightOfZaku
Wow! This certainly has my attention. I love just how perfectly you fused these two worlds together.

Your choice for Lelouch's girlfriend is definitely an interesting one. Honestly though, those two do make a good power couple. I hope we get to see more flashbacks on how their relationship developed to the point it's at now. And how they plan to take advantage of both Celestial Being and Ribbons to further their goals.

Can't wait for the next update.
7/23/2018 c1 Blackving
Is it a typo or something because there are times nunnely is blind and times she isn’t blind.
7/23/2018 c1 6Star's Keyblade4114
Impressive, I like this story already.
7/23/2018 c1 7CPU zero heart
I'm intereged by where this is going.
I look forward to future chapters.
7/22/2018 c1 1OBSERVER01
Very nice. I loo forward to seeing how lelouch deals with CB. Oh and we must have a duel between patrick and tamaki cuz why not? :)
7/22/2018 c1 Bylackbre
Can't wait to see more and good work.
7/22/2018 c1 1Tsunashi777
Thanks for writing this fic . And also my gratitude for having Liu Mei as pairing character . I wanted to see her for a long time paired
7/21/2018 c1 Ewerton Da Silva Rodrigues
I want to see how Lelouch will come out as Zero and Mei too.
7/21/2018 c1 7KisaragiKei
Hoh~ Interesting. So CB is active while you made Leloucgh have teh Black Knights still in play. Somehow I see Lelouch not actually fighting the corruption of Britannia and more for vengence over anything else. In truth, if he thought about CB by a thousand turns in advance, like how Veda and Schenburg planned, CB would be penultimate side to commit or support as the end of Britannian Corruption, Removal of the Seat of the Throne, Ending Social Darwinism and finally figuring out who killed his mom would be completed as a final mission goal of Celestial being. Considering nearly every if all things stated previously are beginning sources of conflict entirely.

"Earth is here for a reformation." Not unlike Lelouch lies of "Britanna will be reformed."

I see this as Suboptimal, but enjoyed it. Followed my friend, and may Lelouch finally pilot a Throne type for CB. Considering Innovation is basically the Ragnarok connection but without killing god.
7/21/2018 c1 3Goshinzilla
Having seen the first 3 episodes of 00 and all of season one of CG, I must say you've done a admirable job in terms of explaining the status qoue of both franchises in a way that a fan of only one could follow and understand.

Lelouch and Wang Liu Mei have great chemistry, and I'm eager to see more of them in the future. Hearing Liu Mei will also get to do more as a stand alone character and not just a love interest is also something that I'm VERY much looking forward to.

Not much for me to say besides that you've done a great opening chapter, and I'm excited to see more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »