for Architectural Hazards

9/15/2020 c1 25fanofthisfiction
Ha. I wasn't quite expecting the unexpected safety hazard of the poor soul's offering of a safer alternative to the proposed plan. Too bad the Emperor was so set on his vision of the Death Star architecture. Perhaps that transparent floor would have alerted him to the break ins that changed the history of the Death Star's existence. Oh well. Just goes to show you Karma can be nuisance. Just kidding. Thanks for sharing!
12/15/2019 c1 1Matthias von Schwarzwald
Traditional Naboo architecture. That . . . actually explains quite a lot.
3/17/2019 c1 145V Tsuion
Nice, very funny!
1/25/2019 c1 2k+Hawki
So, usually dubious of such short stories, because one can rarely deliver something solid in 500 words, let alone 100. And while I can't exactly say this story has 'meat' to it, it still delivers smirk-worthy material in such a short amount of time. So, very nice job there.
7/30/2018 c1 6arianedartagnan
This is a wonderfully evocative scene! You capture the Emperor's personality beautifully in just a few lines. I love his obsession with aesthetics over engineering. The remarks "No unfortunate exhaust ports are necessary" and "I wish to bask in the not quite unlimited power" are hilarious. The dry observation that finding architects (any architects, not necessarily good ones even) is increasingly hard is a perfect ending.
7/23/2018 c1 11Motherflipping Oak
Guess no-one told Palpatine "don't shoot the architect" can be just as if not more important than "don't shoot the messenger." XD