for Taking Back Control

6/13 c30 Nox
Rory really is a dumb Bitch.
5/29 c35 2xXKaraMc84 AngelXx
i wish you would update here
2/14 c16 Guest
This story is great, but you know what’s frustrating about it? Rory does her typical Rory thing and flip flops back and forth between the guys, without aim or anchor... it’s annoying, because it really isn’t that hard - do yourself a favour and remain single till you’ve decided what to do about your life.
11/26/2020 c8 jordana60
I just started reading this story and I can’t believe I’ve just found it. I’m not reviewing every chapter, cause frankly, I don’t want to stop reading, but I wanted to tell you how much I am loving it. I love Jess and Rory being best friends, I’m not crazy about DEan in general, and I hope Rory doesn’t fall for Logan all over again. He wants Rory, but still as a side piece, and he’s still flirting and asking other girls for their numbers. I love Finn, Colin and even Robert. Chris, Gigi and Francine are wonderful additions, and Paris , well is always Paris! To know her is to love her. I love the way Tristan’s treating Rory and I hope they get together. Okay, that was enough of a break. Onward with the story!
11/22/2020 c35 Susan
Great read I hope you will write some more chapters
11/22/2020 c7 Susan
Why didn't Finn & Robt ask about Rory when they were in Stars Hollow? Which hospital? For what?
11/8/2020 c1 sassygurl2214
Can’t find you on a wattpad
11/6/2020 c35 panther73110
Have you tried ao3, I do have a wattpad account but I honestly do not care for their format.
11/2/2020 c34 Guest
Hi I love your story but your new chapter didn’t update for either story
11/3/2020 c35 michelemcquade13
well I would love to follow you on wattpad but cannot find any of your stories now. please leave your username or something else to find you by because just searching the titles doesn't lead me to your story.
11/3/2020 c35 3vitkorandhermionekrum
Good luck finding them
11/2/2020 c34 micksmouse
The emal update with author's note comes up with an invalid link. Will this story be update?
10/23/2020 c34 7piraaja
Ended a little unfinished. But otherwise exellent writing. Never really cared for Tris until this story.
10/14/2020 c34 kagome higurashi
please write some more. it's good.
7/26/2020 c34 3vitkorandhermionekrum
I just want say i love this story and was following it from the beginning. As i currently write this it’s been about 8 months since you have last updated. I hope everything is okay and nothing has bad has happen and i hope you update soon-thx for the lovely story
202 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »