for Taking Back Control

7/22/2018 c2 Guest
Sounds like another great one. But please don't forget your other story because I really like that one too.
7/23/2018 c1 3jldp3
Felizia00X unfortunately it is not a Rogan. There are too many of those stories out there. Sorry to disappoint you. I hope you will continue reading it anyway.
Droolia this story will be more like a romance story.
7/23/2018 c2 Droolia
I can kind of imagine Dean as an EMT, but he's more paramedic with the fire fighters or something. when Tristan came into the story, it felt vaguely like a soap opera. lol. glad she pulled through. interesting tidbit with Paris and Jess.
7/23/2018 c1 Droolia
hi Linda, thanks for the note. I too have had these questions, but unlike you, I just accepted that they'd never be answered since I don't have a creative writing bone in my body. I'm excited to see what you came up with to answer your questions.
7/23/2018 c2 kaleik1
ohhh this is good... hopefully Logan comes back!
7/23/2018 c2 Felizia00X
Interesting start! I love a good dose of drama, but I kind of hoped someone would have taken this opportunity to call Logan... this was an emergency surgery i don’t think anyone would let her go home the next day of the day after... I really hope this will be a Rogan for a change!
7/22/2018 c2 JJsMommy27
great start so can't wait to see where this story goes and i am so hoping that Rory ends up with Tristan and that Paris and Jess end up together
202 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14