for Taking Back Control

8/12/2019 c31 cigdem3000
Like your story very much. Sooner updates would be appreciated ;-)

Ps: I never understood why you didn‘t have much more reviews ... You did a great Job writing this story so far and I would like to thank you for all the work you put in it.
8/12/2019 c31 Sarah Mount
Great chapter thanks for updating, can't wait to read more
8/11/2019 c31 JJsMommy27
So knew that Logan would find her evidently. I think she needs to stop hiding from him and have Paris and Tristan there when she confronts Logan and tells him she has moved on and that is what he needs to do also. That she wants nothing to do with him. But so can't wait to see how this plays out and i am so loving Tristan and Rory together
8/11/2019 c31 ReadAndLive
Hmmm, interesting developments. Wonder what Logan’s next move is now that he found where Rory was living.
8/11/2019 c31 LAtoNE09
So good... can’t wait for the next part of the story. Thanks for continuing to share. So good!
7/18/2019 c30 Guest
Love Tristen.. this is such a wonderful story. Keep up the great work.
7/18/2019 c30 Guest
Woah. Will Lorelai push Rory away or will she accept the changes in her daughter's life? Update soon.
7/18/2019 c30 JJsMommy27
Loving this two they are so perfect together and I so have a feeling that if Lorelai getd ahold of Rory to talk she is going to try and talk her out of working for her Dad and Jess and trying to get her to stay away from Tristan which i hope Rory doesn't listen to if Lorelai does try to talk her into all that
7/18/2019 c30 kaleik1
interesting chapter.
7/14/2019 c29 ReadAndLive
I was loving this story and then lost it, so I’m so happy I followed it and you posted updates! Hope Rory gets some confidence to run the company.
7/13/2019 c29 Droolia
I hope Rory takes it and kicks ass. She needs to be more than what she is. She had all these opportunities. She had the work ethic. She can still do this.
7/13/2019 c1 Sarah Mount
Wow loving this story couldn't put it down... got to the last chapter and want more... even though i like how you have made Tristan grow up and loving the chemistry I am still a Rory and Logan fan lol... please update soon want to keep reading! Thanks again...
7/12/2019 c29 merderluvr
Im glad Rory and Christopher have a good relationship now. She deserves to be loved by him after all the lost years. I cant wait for her first run in with Logan. I think shes strong enough to resist his charms but I'm sure he'll try his hardest to woo her. Thanks for both updates. Im really enjoying this story!
7/11/2019 c29 JJsMommy27
Interesting wonder why Logan is trying to work there just to try to get ti Rory or to try to screw things over so that they would have to sale it. Can't wait for more Rory and Tristan interaction.
7/11/2019 c28 JJsMommy27
Great chapter so can't wait.. PoorParis is so paranoid but I'm loving her and Jess together. Also loving Rory and Tristen together.
202 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »