for Taking Back Control

so happy you updated!
7/11/2019 c29 23Rori Potter
Intriguing. Update soon.
7/11/2019 c29 LAtoNE09
Wonderful! Just lovely. I’m so glad you are continuing the story. I wonder what will come of Tristen and Rory? Is Logan going to win back Rory’s heart?
Thank you for your story. I just LOVE it
7/7/2019 c26 LAtoNE09
This is such a wonderful story. I think it’s the best continuation of the Gilmore girls story I have seen. Would love to read more if there is anything left for you to write. Thanks again for sharing!
6/8/2019 c27 ReadAndLive
I hope there are more updates coming!
6/6/2019 c27 JItterbug5
Not sure if you are still writing but I just finished what you have and it is amazing. You should really continue to write this story.
5/27/2019 c27 Droolia
I'm so addicted. This is like a soap Opera that I just can't quit. Can't wait to see Logan finally track her down. Hope she is strong enough to handle it.
4/28/2019 c27 Guest
Interesting. I like the Jess and Paris relationship. DJ better watch out that Tristan doesn’t decide to kick his butt.
4/28/2019 c27 merderluvr
Its great to see the Haydens did take care of Rory financially even though they werent involved in her childhood. Her stake in HPG is quite significant. I too wonder whether the Huntzbergers have any idea that Rory is one of their biggest investors. Very interesting web you've woven. Thanks!
4/27/2019 c27 JJsMommy27
So hope that she takes Paris's advice and is strong enough to stick up to Logan and not let him suck her back in.
4/27/2019 c27 Rori Potter
Intriguing! Amaxing chapter. Update soon.
4/11/2019 c26 Guest
That was so very nice, I like how Tristan is taking it slow, that Finn and Robert are in their corner and I hope Logan gives up soon.
4/10/2019 c6 LeeAnn
I love the idea of the story but I can't get past the medical parts. I get her staying the in the hospital because of possible infection but her inability to walk and needing physical therapy just ins't realistic. It's so far off base that I am finding myself unable to continue.
4/9/2019 c19 Merderluvr
That was a great Chapter. Tristan and Rory have great chemistry and an interesting history together. I’m glad she has Paris, Jess and Tristan in her life. I fear what will happen when Logan catches up to her again. Thanks.
4/11/2019 c26 merderluvr
Aww. Tristan is such a romantic. Sparks and shooting stars, he must be quite the kisser. I cant believe how much Finn is thwarting Logans attempts to find Rory.. Im glad Rory has Tristan in her life but I'm sure Logan wont be giving up on her very easily. Cant wait to read more. Thanks.
202 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »