for Taking Back Control

1/15/2019 c19 kaleik1
Tristan is so sweet to Rory! Can’t wait for the winter ball!
1/14/2019 c19 54nightnovice
A little bit of drama and a lot of sweetness, nicely done.
1/14/2019 c19 JJsMommy27
Great chapter loved it. So can't wait to see what happens next
1/14/2019 c18 JJsMommy27
Glad to see his friends are starting to see the real him
1/3/2019 c17 merderluvr
Wow. I am glad Finn reconnected with Rory and now has her number. It was good to hear him be happy for Rory and Tristan. I was Surprised he wants Tristan to keep her away from Logan. It will be interesting when Logan gets wind of Finn talking to Rory. Thanks.
1/3/2019 c17 nightnovice
Nicely played, she has the delightful Finn back and is still rid of the bad relationship and all its baggage.
1/2/2019 c16 merderluvr
I’m so glad Rory and Francine are getting along so well. It’s great that she was able to give Rory a bit of the history among all the Hartford elite. Thanks.
1/2/2019 c15 merderluvr
I’m so happy for both of them. Tristan is the perfect guy. Rory is really lucky to have found him again.
1/2/2019 c17 kaleik1
Awesome chapter.. so exciting all the activities happening
1/1/2019 c17 23Rori Potter
Interesting. Update soon.
1/1/2019 c17 JJsMommy27
Loving this story more and more with each chapter. So can't wait for more Rory and Tristan
12/28/2018 c16 54nightnovice
Oh, intrigue I can't wait to see what is in store the for the erstwhile Hayden girl.
12/27/2018 c16 23Rori Potter
Intriguing. Update soon.
12/26/2018 c16 JJsMommy27
I hope Paris tells him to mind his own business because i am so wanting Rory and Tristan to be together and not haveing her Date other people especailly Dean again or this other Doc because her and Tristan are getting along so good and I can tell that they both have feelings for each other
12/12/2018 c15 Droolia
I'm glad she told Tristan about the other guys. That conversation needed to happen.
202 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »